Rhinoplasty in Scandinavia

ravestijn

Nov 12, 2015
I want visit either Denmark or Iceland this summer. A friend told me that rhinoplasty is much cheaper over there (I live in the U.S.) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with surgeons there or knows anything about pricing. Thanks!

I want visit either Denmark or Iceland this summer. A friend told me that rhinoplasty is much cheaper over there (I live in the U.S.) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with surgeons there or knows anything about pricing. Thanks!

How much is it in the US? Denmark is one of the most expensive countries in the world!! I've done a quick google search and the prices start from $6000.

In Sweden it starts at 60 000kr (only the rhino). The consultation + travel + hospital stay + medicine + anaesthesia + surgery will be as high as rhino in the US.
Plus it depends on what you're looking for, are you looking for alar base reduction, bridge plasty, tip plasty or hump removal.

Most surgeons in Sweden are only good with hump removal (the most experience with it).

I wouldn't recommend Iceland also, because truth be told, I don't think a country with a population around 350k will have extremely experienced rhinoplasty surgeons.