Rhino/undereye surgery review at IDEA + B/A pic (includes consult reviews of JW, Bano, Ruby and DAU)

Thank you for the review! ❤️ Sounds like you had a pleasant and smooth experience. I’m also looking into doing plastic surgery in South Korea this year. Could you PM me your host please? Thanks!
I wouldn't @kelly0096. You do realise middlemen may receive up to 20% of the cost of your surgeries from the clinic? Unless you are promoting an airbnb host who may also moonlight as a middleman?

Reactions: kelly0096
Me too, I love your detailed review and the post-op result!
I have made some bad experiences with paying a deposit, too. I went to Korea last year (surgery date was set at Banobagi Clinic) but then changed my mind as I felt extremely uncomfortable with the whole thing. I flew back home and I took some time (months!) to think about it again and do more research - and now I'm ready to have surgery. I plan to go there again and look at two or three clinics at least before making the final decision. Currently I am with Docfinder Korea (and the deposit is still paid at Banobagi). Do you think I can just ask for my deposit (even though I might end up having surgery at Banobagi)? Also, I don't feel confident enough to bargain with the clinics' staff...Any advice? Also, can you PM me about your Airbnb host? Thanks a lot!

@Sandie27: A couple of things:
- Don't pay deposit
- Don't use DocFinder and don't tell your Airbnb host that you're coming for surgery.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/squashing-the-whole-airbnb-host-thing.982665/

Just think of it like shopping. Set up consultations with the clinics you're interested in. Go buy yourself or hire a translator to assist you. And go find out which clinic you feel most comfortable with.
You should be able to request your deposit back within x days from your surgery date.

Reactions: meintea
Me too, I love your detailed review and the post-op result!
I have made some bad experiences with paying a deposit, too. I went to Korea last year (surgery date was set at Banobagi Clinic) but then changed my mind as I felt extremely uncomfortable with the whole thing. I flew back home and I took some time (months!) to think about it again and do more research - and now I'm ready to have surgery. I plan to go there again and look at two or three clinics at least before making the final decision. Currently I am with Docfinder Korea (and the deposit is still paid at Banobagi). Do you think I can just ask for my deposit (even though I might end up having surgery at Banobagi)? Also, I don't feel confident enough to bargain with the clinics' staff...Any advice? Also, can you PM me about your Airbnb host? Thanks a lot!

There is some general guidelines regarding when you can actually have your refund back, which I have written in an earlier post you can check out:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ng-revision-rhinoplasty.976314/#post-31911529

But the deposit you paid... might be a bit difficult.

You literally are a promoter. It stated on his website. Whatever you say has no value.

OMG, OMG !! I was already gonna pay for my deposit to this host based on Ashly's and kkpoebee great reviews .
This is indeed a scam !

Please @Ashly. Put this note in your profile page since you cannot retract old posts.

@nanhemay, you saved my ass.

People, whatever this kkpeobee said in all her reviews , take with a grain of salt.

You keep on revealing more information only once someone already discovers and reveals it first. People here are not babies born yesterday. Once we found out about Tony and the business now everything is painfully obvious and why you were so overly enthusiastic.

PM'd :smile:
PM'd :heart:
Sent ^_^

Hi,
I have been following your thread recently..I have a bulbous nose myself and looking to get a rhinoplasty done ..Can I get information about your surgeon and also your Airbnb host?I was completely lost and after seeing your thread I am a bit more hopeful..Your help is really appreciated..Thanks