revolve clothing

anmldr1

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
i was wondering if anyone else had issues with revolve clothing...i just ordered a nanette lepore jacket (the last one in the size) on monday...it was shipped out tuesday 2-3 day mail...and it never arrived....nor can it be tracked! so frustrating....just wondering if anyone else has ever been in the same boat....

Yes, but they fixed it. I ordered a shirt from them that I really wanted but it didn't arrive after weeks. I phoned them and they said they had forgot to send it (:wtf:) and that they had it right with there and they would mail it out right away. So I waited another week and it didn't come. I phoned them again and they said they didn't know where the shirt was. Ahh. But I got my money refunded and I ordered from them again and everything's been fine after that one incident.

Hmm.. that's weird. I always order from Revolve and never encountered a problem. It should have came with a tracking number! Call them up and they'll probably remedy this issue with a refund. Good luck!

I wouldn't worry about it! Sometimes Priority Mail can take a little longer than expected. Give it a week or two, then call. I'm sure they''d be more than happy to replace something that never came. They're amazingly nice!

okay i just counted and i've placed 16 orders with them, all went through flawlessly.

i bought trs once and they gave me the right wash, but johnnys instead of bobbys. it wasn't a big deal for me though.

thanks for all the support everyone! turns out that it showed up today...just a day late...it was the last one in that size...that's why i was a little freaked out...but now worries...thanks again