Revision rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty

fer16

May 6, 2024
Hello everyone. I’m here seeking for some help, advice and recommendation. I had a rhino in 2018 in Turkey, I don’t love it..I don’t hate it. I do believe it can be improved. My concerns are the nostrils, nose is a little too high for my liking and the tip kinda bulbous (but I do have thick skin). I have days when I hate it and days when I think it’s nice lol.but I’d like to have days only when I love it. After research I did reach out to Nana and BT, Nana is quite responsive but never gave me a quote, BT is the clinic I really want to go to, Grace is super responsive but so far she has no feedback from the doctor…which kinda puts me off a little bit because it might be like this after surgery also. I also need blepharoplasty as I have one lid a little ‘droppy’ but I am contemplating if to have it done in Korea or in my country as is not so bad.
Could you please share your opinions and experiences you had with your revisions and the surgery in general? Would be much appreciated. Also how much were you quoted for revision. I don’t want to a lot higher because I’m a foreigner…tho I understand the cost will be higher I don’t wanna be ripped off

*i’m planning surgery for November and I am Easter European

Thank you!

Reactions: yumyumyamyam
z5435616922114_57d93f5bc3d520e68766e319f29b816d.jpg
I think you shouldn't go to Nana. I had my primary nose surgery at Nana in September 2021 and now it looks really bad. You can imagine how wide the hole in my nose is. You should go to BT, AB, or Hyundai for revision nose. Best of luck ;)

View attachment 6000332
I think you shouldn't go to Nana. I had my primary nose surgery at Nana in September 2021 and now it looks really bad. You can imagine how wide the hole in my nose is. You should go to BT, AB, or Hyundai for revision nose. Best of luck ;)
Hi ☺️ thank you for your feedback. Is this your nose post op? How many days after? Is your concern the nostrils (cause mine also 🥲) tho I like your nose. BT is my first choice but still no answer from them..

I had my nose with BT, why don't you contact Grace again?
i know, I follow your thread and I really love your nose. Last time i spoke with her she said she ain’t busy but the doctor is and had no time to look over at my case 🥲
I heard that one of DA doctors has a lot of experiences and good results for patients who already performed surgeyr in Turkey.
do you remember the name by any chance? I havent contacted DA yet

• Wow
Reactions: yumyumyamyam
i know, I follow your thread and I really love your nose. Last time i spoke with her she said she ain’t busy but the doctor is and had no time to look over at my case 🥲
Contact BT again and they will answer, it is sad doctor had no time to look your case :shocked: He is good and you'll feel his personality and confidence. I like BT.

So updates:
Nana - has a bad review but their quote was good and the coordinator is nice. We seem to be on the same page about my nose issue but idk.
BT - Grace replied and the quote is very high, I know revision is costly but this is a little bit over my budget. Doctor suggested a lot of procedures for my nose which I didn’t think I needed but doctors know facial aesthetics best.
JK - also consulted with them as I heard they are good and safe, they don’t speak much but their quote was good as well. Anyone had experiences with JK?

So updates:
Nana - has a bad review but their quote was good and the coordinator is nice. We seem to be on the same page about my nose issue but idk.
BT - Grace replied and the quote is very high, I know revision is costly but this is a little bit over my budget. Doctor suggested a lot of procedures for my nose which I didn’t think I needed but doctors know facial aesthetics best.
JK - also consulted with them as I heard they are good and safe, they don’t speak much but their quote was good as well. Anyone had experiences with JK?
My experience with BT was the same. Doctor Lee gave me very detailed plan that I hadn't thought of. The quote was higher than my budget and they matched the price after in-person consultation.

My experience with BT was the same. Doctor Lee gave me very detailed plan that I hadn't thought of. The quote was higher than my budget and they matched the price after in-person consultation.
Hi Asy96a,
I decided to have a rhinoplasty revision with BT this summer after doing some research and reading your post. However , I'm a bit confused if i should deposit for surgery day also? As I will have very short time in Seoul (2 weeks only) and Grace advised me to book for both consultation and surgery day. I haven't met Dr Lee yet and I'm afraid that the cost will higher than my budget, what I should do?

Hi Asy96a,
I decided to have a rhinoplasty revision with BT this summer after doing some research and reading your post. However , I'm a bit confused if i should deposit for surgery day also? As I will have very short time in Seoul (2 weeks only) and Grace advised me to book for both consultation and surgery day. I haven't met Dr Lee yet and I'm afraid that the cost will higher than my budget, what I should do?
Hi miuniuvn, I had limited time as well. So, after the online consultation, I saved some more budget and went to Korea. Surgery fee was a little higher than other clinics but I like his nose job and put deposit. If you stay in Korea 8 or 9 days, it may be better to book surgery and will not lose time in Korea.