Buying off Instagram | Instagram Sellers

Hi, Is there anyone buy things from vintagehunter01 (from instagram)?
Im afraid she’s going to cheat. I bought chanel vanity bag from her since 25th June and still not get the bag and she always avoid sending me a pic as I requested and also answering me very slow. I would like to know that will Im gonna get my bag. Its been so long
Hi, Is there anyone buy things from vintagehunter01 (from instagram)?
Im afraid she’s going to cheat. I bought chanel vanity bag from her since 25th June and still not get the bag and she always avoid sending me a pic as I requested and also answering me very slow. I would like to know that will Im gonna get my bag. Its been so long
Unfortunately, she is a scammer. Ordered a pair of shoes from her and never got them. And then she stopped replying and blocked me.

SAME! I have purchased four items from Andrea with mireyna_fashionlover and she is AWESOME!!! Highly recommend!!

+1 to that!! I just received my third item from Andrea with mireyna_fashionlover today and I have a 4th one coming in the next couple weeks! She was able to find a couple of items for me and is very responsive which I appreciated. I paid her through zelle which I was initially nervous about but had read the positive reviews about her on this forum so that reassured me. Everything arrived pretty quickly and I would totally purchase from her again! Attaching a pic of the items I’ve gotten from her so far.

2212C8C7-F9CE-41D5-A1CC-E4C80A46DA64.jpeg

Hello beautiful ladies of the forum!

I am writing a review for chl_couture on instagram. She is an absolute pleasure to work with! Quick to respond to messages, quick to ship, and honestly just wonderful! I had the pleasure of purchasing more than a few items (few chanel bags and plenty of cute slgs) from her. She definitely kept me updated on each shipment and sent plenty of pictures, which is very appreciated!

Guarantee will purchase from her again!

Just wanted to share my experience with Orchmelia! It was my first time purchasing from her, but I'm not new to the IG seller/personal seller world. I inquired about the 20A Lilac Coco handle mini as it was sold out in Canada. Claire was very responsive to all my questions. For Canadians - she accepts EMT (of course at your own comfort level and I know it may be risky) and I took the chance after reading about her and talking to some who's purchased from her in the past, as PayPal + fees after conversion was a lot more than the CAD EMT price she quoted me. She does accept PayPal invoiced so don't feel like you have to pay EMT if you're uncomfortable and I am not promoting this as an option, simply stating that I chose that option myself. Paid Jul. 18, she had to wait for the bag to be shipped from SA first and received before it could be shipped to me. Advised that it was received Jul. 24 and was dropped off at Fedex. Received bag on Jul. 28! Full set, just like from the boutique (except shopping bag as it was from Saks NYC). Overall I had a great experience from her, responsive, quick, hassle free! I was hit with duties, but it was only $23 CAD.

Just wanted to share my experience with Orchmelia! It was my first time purchasing from her, but I'm not new to the IG seller/personal seller world. I inquired about the 20A Lilac Coco handle mini as it was sold out in Canada. Claire was very responsive to all my questions. For Canadians - she accepts EMT (of course at your own comfort level and I know it may be risky) and I took the chance after reading about her and talking to some who's purchased from her in the past, as PayPal + fees after conversion was a lot more than the CAD EMT price she quoted me. She does accept PayPal invoiced so don't feel like you have to pay EMT if you're uncomfortable and I am not promoting this as an option, simply stating that I chose that option myself. Paid Jul. 18, she had to wait for the bag to be shipped from SA first and received before it could be shipped to me. Advised that it was received Jul. 24 and was dropped off at Fedex. Received bag on Jul. 28! Full set, just like from the boutique (except shopping bag as it was from Saks NYC). Overall I had a great experience from her, responsive, quick, hassle free! I was hit with duties, but it was only $23 CAD.
Thank you for the review! Do you know if she marked the bag lower in price? Is that why your duties were so low? I’m thinking of getting a coco handle sourced from the US too but I’m so nervous about getting hit with customs and duty fees (I’m also from Canada).

Reactions: Shoppingalways
Thank you for the review! Do you know if she marked the bag lower in price? Is that why your duties were so low? I’m thinking of getting a coco handle sourced from the US too but I’m so nervous about getting hit with customs and duty fees (I’m also from Canada).

yes she did mark it lower! And I asked her to anyways though I think regardless she usually does? But always good to double check. Shipping is traceable, but note due to COVID they’re not requiring signatures which sucks if they leave it in front of your house when you’re not home. I’m working from home so I was able to watch tracking like a hawk! Since different personal shoppers charge different rates I found she charged the lowest I’ve found so far compared to others I’ve asked.

yes she did mark it lower! And I asked her to anyways though I think regardless she usually does? But always good to double check. Shipping is traceable, but note due to COVID they’re not requiring signatures which sucks if they leave it in front of your house when you’re not home. I’m working from home so I was able to watch tracking like a hawk! Since different personal shoppers charge different rates I found she charged the lowest I’ve found so far compared to others I’ve asked.
I did it! I bought and paid for the small (middle size) coco handle in chevron beige. I paid using EMT as well. Im exciteddddd. Crossing my fingers everything goes well!! :biggrin:

Reactions: litostar