Review of Full Body Lipo, Buccal Fat removal and Calf Reduction in PBC(Pretty Body Clinic) - 4 days after surgery

irishsiri

May 10, 2023
So its been four days since my surgery. I did full body liposuction,calf reduction (NICR) and buccal fat removal. Before the surgery, I looked into this forum and korean forums and I really like how there was always someone there to make sure you're okay pre and post surgery. And I really like how fast the replies were when I texted the clinic representative, and she wanted information and pictures and my budget. Now the last two, these are usually not asked when I messaged other clinics and they were quite slow in replying, so I felt like they were just busy with other customers. So I went ahead with PBC and was told that all surgeries can be done in a day which was nice.

So before the surgery, I was given instructions to not eat and drink for 8 hours, shave the areas of where the surgery will be done. I was talking with Hyelim in kakaotalk, god bless her for being really understanding with all my questions! So when I arrived to seoul, I went straight to the clinic for my consultation and I met Angeline.

This is where I had to take off my clothes and wear slippers and a dressing gown. So I went ahead and changed, then I went to a fat measuring scale, which said I have 24 percent body fat and lack of visceral fat which was surprising. Then blood was taken from me to do a blood test, then I spoke to Angeline about my results and showed parts of my body that i want to improve, which was essentially removing all the stubborn fats in the arms, armpits, abdomen, waist, inner and outer thigh, face cheeks and reducing calves. So we had a conversation, what will be done, the recovery time and when will results happen. Then someone came to measure my body for the compression garments, then when that's done ,the doctor came in. Again I showed my body and what I wanted and he was a really nice and friendly dude, and said that because my calves are muscular, a laser will be used to block the nerves of the calves because removing muscle makes it difficult to walk in flats and you'll be always in your tippy toes. So when we all agreed whats going to happen for the surgery next day, I then went ahead and paid for everything, the surgery, compression garments and medicine.

Then come surgery day, which was the next day, again remove clothes and put on dressing gown, then spoke with the doctor, with Angeline as the translator , and he started marking my body with a marker on whats going to be done. Then went to the surgery bed, then got anesthesia and next thing you know I was up on some recovery bed with the compression garments on. My surgery was at 10am and I woke up at 5pm. So I felt dizzy or drunk when going up to pee and there was a nurse and Hyelim making sure that I dont stumble around. Then Hyelim called a taxi for me and then went to my place and it was hard getting into bed because it felt sore.

The sore feeling is like when you hit something hard and that feeling you get after is what Im feeling all over my body. I went to sleep and took the meds( I got the meds at the day of surgery, just before the surgery at a pharmacy just beside the clinic).

The next day, ugh I was so swollen and I still am. My face looked like a chipmunk, my legs were literally sausages and my lower stomach aswell. My sides or waist though, I can see the snatched look already! My rectangle body is gone now! So I took meds(meds for a week, and take meds three times each day), and went back to the clinic, and got laser treatment to reduce swelling and the doctor and Angeline was there making sure Im okay. Now it was sore removing and putting on the garments. And there was a really nice nurse and Angeline that helped me put on my clothes and garments.

Then I went back to my place and walked around, had a bit of a sleep and walked around to reduce swelling. The following days, I felt that the soreness was getting lesser, I was still swollen but I can walk around more. Every day I was going into the clinic and getting laser treatments for bruising and Hyelim would ask every morning if I was alright too :smile: so some photos below, will be updating in the coming months. My arms, waist and thigh gap are perfect now, Im just waiting for the swelling to go down to see my skinny calves, stomach and thighs, knees and face!

IMG_20230917_113628.jpg

IMG_20230916_230526.jpg

IMG_20230916_230533.jpg

IMG_20230917_114517.jpg

IMG_20230812_133223_TIMEBURST4.jpg

IMG_20230812_133441_TIMEBURST7.jpg

IMG_20230812_133352_TIMEBURST3.jpg

IMG_20230812_133352_TIMEBURST1.jpg