Review of face lift, fat transfer, and rhinoplasty with Dr. Kim Woo Jung at Regen

Lilitha Night

Jun 18, 2018
Hi folks, after researching on purse forum for the past six months, I finally went to SK for surgery. Posting my experience here to give back a little and also get your opinion on the results, which I feel mixed about.
I had a face lift, fat transfer to the face, and rhinoplasty on June 4 at Regen with Dr. Kim Woo Jung. I interviewed at Fresh, JK, and MVP as well. JK gave me the most ridiculous prices and their before and afters were NOT good, MVP wanted about 4 million more for the same procedures but they were very professional and I trust they would have done a good job, Fresh was the sweetest place (I talked to April) and I will probably go there for the touchup to my fat transfer and possibly to have my breasts done. They don't specialize in rhinoplasty though, and I wanted to get everything done at once. Lindseigh was my liaison at Regen. I wanted a lower face lift, fat transfer to the face (temples, under eye, cheek, lips and chin), and conservative rhinoplasty to remove the hump from my nose, narrow my tip a bit, and take up my columella slightly.
Right now it is two weeks post op. I think the face lift was excellent, although there are very large scars behind my ears at this point. I can't see my jowls anymore. Combined with the fat transfer, I feel much younger.
The rhinoplasty and the bump under my right eye have me concerned though and I am happy for feedback. I now have a very uneven nose bridge and the end of my nose seems to be upturned, giving me a piggy look. It is only two weeks in and I have some healing to go, but I wanted conservative changes and I feel a bit insecure about the way things are going. My right eye has what feels like a worm under the skin, a well defined but squishy bump, that doesn't seem to be resolving.
fullsizeoutput_1481.jpeg fullsizeoutput_147b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1483.jpegfullsizeoutput_147b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1483.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1506.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1507.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1508.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1509.jpeg fullsizeoutput_150a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_150c.jpeg

Very nice. The nose tip often drops in time after surgery--you have to be patient to see your final rhino result but I think it looks really nice so far, as does your face! Your before face looked pretty good too though--I don't see any jowls or sagging skin in your pre-op pics.

Reactions: Hautelady
Girl, you look good even before. The only thing I can tell is the chin is more defined now. Other than that, I can't see the jowls from before.
Do you know what specific facelift you got? Like midface or just lower. Can you show more of the ear area scars?