Reverse Double Zip Pochette Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I preferred the canvas strap too, it just made the bag match a little better for me, not to mention it could be used with other mono bags. I finally tried on a double zip (different print) and realized it's just too small. I have the twinset and the double zip is considerably smaller.

But it's a cute bag, I look forward to the reveals and mod shots!

I preferred the canvas strap too, it just made the bag match a little better for me, not to mention it could be used with other mono bags. I finally tried on a double zip (different print) and realized it's just too small. I have the twinset and the double zip is considerably smaller.

But it's a cute bag, I look forward to the reveals and mod shots!

I understand. I never thought I would love the double zip as much as I do. I had to have something in the Jungle print, so I stalked and got the double zip. It’s just the right amount of the print without going overboard IMO. I don’t carry a lot so it works for me. I just carry my key case and use the slots inside for my cards and ID. I love the open center compartment because my phone fits in it nicely and it makes it easily accessible. Having an extra canvas strap would have been a plus, but I like the chain strap too, so I’ll probably use the one from my Jungle bag if I don’t like the black one.

Reactions: JadaStormy
I tried this in Empriente and found it too small....told myself it wasn't for me.....ending up buying the reverse today so maybe when it arrives it will change my opinion . Just love this reverse print ! Would a metis strap be too bulky ?

I love mine.. the leather strap is comfortable and adjustable. PM strap will be too big, I worry it will damage the hook or the canvas around the hook. I have tried using my PM strap and it doesn’t look nice.

Reactions: hart88hart
One of my CA's had sent me this a while back when it was supposed to come out earlier. I told her I was already eying it..lol. When I saw people saying it was on the site, I checked and her link was now live and Place in Cart so I grabbed it. I texted her to let her know.She was glad and we were talking about hoping the store opened fully soon. This morning she texted me saying it came in the store..lol. Oh well as long as she gets credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.