Reveal

May 27, 2012
Today I received my unicorn chanel and am so excited I thought I would share. I was just getting into chanel september 2015 so I missed the boat on the release of these bags. I had no idea about the collections, being putting on a waitlist, etc. Once I kept seeing photos of this bag I really wanted it, but it was completely sold out. Resellers had this bag marked up 2-3 grand over retail and I just couldn't justify it. Finally it came up for a more reasonable price, although it lacks all the extras. I am ok with it, because I plan on having this bag with me forever, it is art, and truly special.
I also made it home today from work with 2 minutes to spare before fedex rang my doorbell, now that was luck.

Happy to hear you found your unicorn!!! So lucky! Also love your collection, so many chanel classics! i see you are into bigger style bags [emoji12]
I have the same vertical stripe jumbo which makes me realise I haven't used it in so long... coz I'm now a small bag gal.

Thank you both. Yes I love big bags haha. My non chanel bags are huge. I eventually will get a mini and classic woc for travel and evenings out. Love the vertical jumbo, besides my iridescent boy it's probably my favorite piece in my collection- it's too pretty to sit inside take that bag out!

My old medium rainbow boy is definitely one of the bags in my collection is one of the few must save things in case of fire (along with my rose gold rectangular mini). Congratulations on scoring this unicorn, you will not be disappointed. it's a head turner for sure and just so fun!