Reveal... when the heart wants what the heart wants...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Ladies... here to reveal my NEW Gucci purchase.

I have been eyeing this one for about a year, and was ready to purchase it on my holiday last year. Unfortunately, it was not available then, and when I went to browse war LV I got the chance to get the LE Twist MM from the Grace Coddington collection, which was reeeeally expensive, but I could not pass on that. I love that bag more than any of my other bags and have not, for one minute regretted to get it, but I could not stop thinking about the Gucci. Then for my Birthday I decided to part with some things I simply do not use as much as I should and put the funds towards something I love.

Reveal Anybody?

As this was not available at Gucci anymore I had to go to mytheresa... 20190206_173420.jpg

monkeyjuju and rosiier like this.
  2. ... 20190206_173441.jpg

3. 20190206_173500.jpg

4. GG Marmont small Crossbody in the light raspberry velvet... probably the Mode beautiful shade of pink one can imagine. Not too bright but still a great Pop of colour 20190209_145411.jpg

5. And colour blocking also might be a good idea with this shade, too 20190210_085415.jpg

6. Gorgeous color! This is the perfect pink!

julie32 likes this.
  7. The perfect pop of color indeed! Glad you were able to find it. Congrats and enjoy!!

julie32 likes this.
  8. Thank you! That is why I could not get it out of my head. I do not own any pink bag yet and always wanted one, but it had to be THE PINK
    Thank you!!!!

rosiier likes this.
  9. Congratulations I love Gucci Velvet! The colour blocking outfits are definitely a great idea with this bag, such a cool fashion statement.

10. What a beautiful color combination!!! :loveeyes:

11. Lovely

12. Thank you!

13. Thx! Thats what I thought, too. I have a mustard coloured wool coat, cant wait to to that combo

spurious likes this.
  14. Thank you

15. The color blocking outfit looks really cute!

julie32 likes this.