[Reveal] Welcome Prefall!

Thank you for all the eye candies and I second everyone's opinion here: you've done great and the real is truly stunning! I lately become addicted to Dior RTW (I guess ever since they hired Raf Simons ;)), and have so many of the fall winter pieces on my purchase list.

Could you post a modeling pic of the red dress and the animal print coat? These two are beautiful and chic beyond words:love eyes: TIA! :flowers:

Thank you Diorriffic Lady for brings us along on another wonderful Dior adventure. Very kind of you!

Love this glimpse of an elegant Dior world in the grand tradition of the house.

Thank you for all the eye candies and I second everyone's opinion here: you've done great and the real is truly stunning! I lately become addicted to Dior RTW (I guess ever since they hired Raf Simons ;)), and have so many of the fall winter pieces on my purchase list.

Could you post a modeling pic of the red dress and the animal print coat? These two are beautiful and chic beyond words:love eyes: TIA! :flowers:

Wowww...im speechless.......all are so so so amazing pieces......love your reveals!!!

Thank you all so much! Ever since Raf Simons took over, its been non stop, in love with every piece he makes. :smile: