Reveal! Vuitton Christmas (Giraffe) Wallet

Cocoabean

O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
Ok, I don't know how this happened. But I was with my sister visiting the east coast. We were BIG fans of April the giraffe as she prepared to give birth to her baby. We caught the story in February and followed it until she gave birth in May to Tajiri, a rambunctious male who is now over 9' tall and 450 pounds.

So, when we were planning my visit we decided to go visit the giraffes in upstate NY, and we did. AWESOME!!! Then I discovered LV's Christmas print of Griaffes on zippy wallets and mini pochettes. The hunt was on! I wanted the print on DE in either product. It became available on the wallet. I grabbed it! Here it is! I LOVE it!

We then flew to Florida for a baby shower for her DIL, which was cancelled due to Irma, my first hurricane. But I have loads of stories to tell! Vuitton Giraffe - 1.jpgVuitton Giraffe - 2.jpgVuitton Giraffe - 3.jpgApril Giraffe for TPF - 1.jpgApril Giraffe for TPF - 2.jpg

Ok, I don't know how this happened. But I was with my sister visiting the east coast. We were BIG fans of April the giraffe as she prepared to give birth to her baby. We caught the story in February and followed it until she gave birth in May to Tajiri, a rambunctious male who is now over 9' tall and 450 pounds.

So, when we were planning my visit we decided to go visit the giraffes in upstate NY, and we did. AWESOME!!! Then I discovered LV's Christmas print of Griaffes on zippy wallets and mini pochettes. The hunt was on! I wanted the print on DE in either product. It became available on the wallet. I grabbed it! Here it is! I LOVE it!

We then flew to Florida for a baby shower for her DIL, which was cancelled due to Irma, my first hurricane. But I have loads of stories to tell! View attachment 3829555View attachment 3829556View attachment 3829557View attachment 3829558View attachment 3829559
Congratssss. Can you post a pic of the interior, please ?:P