Reveal - Tracking Down & Buying My Dream Bag

mk1997

Sep 1, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am so thankful that I was able to find my dream Chanel bag & purchase it! It isn't your usual classic flap as I am a person who likes a little "twist" on a classic item. Without further ado, here is my new (& second) Chanel bag!

It is the Filigree Vanity Case, navy blue, and in the large size.

Attachments

• img_9762-2.jpg
    img_9762-2.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,309
  • img_9764-2.jpg
    img_9764-2.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 1,337
Hello everyone,

I am so thankful that I was able to find my dream Chanel bag & purchase it! It isn't your usual classic flap as I am a person who likes a little "twist" on a classic item. Without further ado, here is my new (& second) Chanel bag!

Very classy combo colour! I think it's also very hard to find, you're very lucky :smile:

Hello everyone,

:ps: :clap: :love::happydance::coolio::hbeat::loveeyes:AWESOME choice...totally LOVE the Vanity & in blue it’s perfection!!!!

Hello everyone,

:nuts::nuts::nuts: Wow! Congratulations @mk1997 ! Amazing reveal, the vanity cases are so gorgeous! Love the retro feel and that they are now of a rare spot! Hope you enjoy her !! :idea:

Beautiful!! Congrats on your beautiful dream bag @mk1997 :congrats: :dothewave: So happy to see like this thread, Great find!! :yahoo:Enjoy your beauty :drinks:
Very classy combo colour! I think it's also very hard to find, you're very lucky :smile:
Loving it!
Congrats, love the colour and hardware :heart:
Love this!! I've been so tempted!! Enjoy your new baby!
:ps: :clap: :love::happydance::coolio::hbeat::loveeyes:AWESOME choice...totally LOVE the Vanity & in blue it’s perfection!!!!
:nuts::nuts::nuts: Wow! Congratulations @mk1997 ! Amazing reveal, the vanity cases are so gorgeous! Love the retro feel and that they are now of a rare spot! Hope you enjoy her !! :idea:

Thank you!! :biggrin:

Hello everyone,

This bag is beautiful! Im seeing a lot of this vanity case on bloggers