Reveal Time- Something From the Wild

Feb 15, 2007
Yesterday I received a lovely package from Luna Boston with my long awaited for Brown Alligator Embossed MAM. Here she is!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BrMAM in sleeper.jpg
    BrMAM in sleeper.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 338
  • BrMAM out of box.jpg
    BrMAM out of box.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 329
  • BrMAM front view.jpg
    BrMAM front view.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 339
  • BrMAM lining.jpg
    BrMAM lining.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 338
  • BrMAM side view.jpg
    BrMAM side view.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 342
attachment.php

attachment.php

It is a lovely bag! A beautiful shade of caramel brown (does have an orange undertone to it) and I love the texture. The leather is somewhat soft, but not of the smooshy, chewy leather sort, but as you can see from the picture of it smooshed, it is not super structured. I love having the option of a shoulder strap and I was quite surprised that it has the new lining because the website showed polka dots. I like having something new because I'm all about variety.
I give this bag an A- and the minus comes from a scratch I found on the handle this morning. It is maybe half an inch and there is a definite difference in color from the rest of the handle. Should I bring this up to LB even though I took the tag off?

Attachments

• BrMAM smooshed.jpg
    BrMAM smooshed.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 337
  • BrMAM texture.jpg
    BrMAM texture.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 326
Gorgeous! If the scratch bothers you, LB will exchange it they have great CS. Just depends on if you want to wait for an exchange and if it bothers you that much.

I love how it is already smooshey, I would have thought it would be ultra structured being brand new.

Lovely shade of brown and love the embossing!