Reveal time!!! some Vitamin C for spring!!

Beautiful!!!!! I love bags that are colorful and yet neutral at the same time -- and orange brûlée definitely fits that bill! I have one with RH that is probably one of my all-time favorites, if not the absolute favorite! The leather is dreamy and the color goes with just about everything. Congrats!

Beautiful!!!!! I love bags that are colorful and yet neutral at the same time -- and orange brûlée definitely fits that bill! I have one with RH that is probably one of my all-time favorites, if not the absolute favorite! The leather is dreamy and the color goes with just about everything. Congrats!

What a great discription. I think this is exactly why I adore this colour (even though, sadly, I don't own it).

This is a perfect point of view! I can't wait to match it with outfits and accessories :smile:
What a great discription. I think this is exactly why I adore this colour (even though, sadly, I don't own it).

Maybe you'll get one sooner or later ;) you'd rock it for sure :smile: