REVEAL TIME! My super special special order (my sa is a DOLL)

Loved the reveal even though I already knew what the bag was, I didn't know the color combo you chose!!! LOVE it!!!
Turned out fabulous and love the ghw selection. Since I know your style I know this bag actually suits you and your personality so I'm extra happy YOU got to create this bag not a VVVIP who will put it on their shelf like a trophy or not have a clue how to "style" it.. Huge Congrats dear!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading the Q&As made me giggle. Thanks for keeping it real!!! So sick of people thinking they can hide behind their laptop and spew negativity & just basically say whatever they want like you have no feelings or aren't entitled to your privacy. (((major eye roll)))

Again, huge congrats and I look forward to some amazing pics of the Doll carrying the Doll :smile:
You definitely know a whileeee ago (cus I can't keep my big mouth shut ahahhaah). I look forward to seeing more of your candy-colored reveals~~

Comparison Photos: Noir k25 ghw, kelly doll, micro birkin
Sorry for the obnoxious watermarks. I've had issues with resellers stealing my photos and using it as their own...

Both the doll and micro b are 15cm, but the doll is taller. Despite being able to fit more things, the doll is more difficult to get in and out of than the micro b. The sangles of the doll are its arms, so its not the standard thickness/shape of regular sangles. The doll's arms are thicker and rounded which makes it difficult to get in and out of. The touret is also tinyyyyyyyyy. Conversely, the sangles and touret of the micro b are just for show and don't actually open/close the bag.

3AD8946D-5690-4F06-92EE-FD91E12A32DC.jpeg

Doll with a rodeo GM for size reference
4729918D-C598-4E10-8E8F-680945B75E3A.jpeg
I forgot to post a photo of the horseshoe stamp, so here it is. Seeing the HSS makes me so so happy!
398B038A-6771-425E-99E0-3EB686076076.jpeg
I just realized that my three smallest bags are all swift! It's definitely one of my favorite leathers. Idk why people have reservations about getting a swift bag. It's not as delicate as they think. While both the doll and my k25 are made of swift, the doll feels like it has more cushion. If you look at the flaps (pictured below), the doll's flap looks many times thicker than my k25. When you touch it, the doll is plush like a pillow.

28BEF3A8-F6C2-4862-92D1-FE6FF3CB89AC.jpeg 46265FEA-EB87-4513-B6BD-76A143709DAA.jpeg

I wish the doll was compatible with straps. My strap for my k25 is too big to fit, but the strap for my micro b is perfect. Even then, the doll is lacking the additional hardware to secure a strap. If I were to dangle a strap using the loop that it has, I will surely damage the handle.

ALSO, the kelly doll doesn't come with the raincoat???? I thought it was standard for all b/k.

Comparison Photos: Noir k25 ghw, kelly doll, micro birkin
Sorry for the obnoxious watermarks. I've had issues with resellers stealing my photos and using it as their own...

Both the doll and micro b are 15cm, but the doll is taller. Despite being able to fit more things, the doll is more difficult to get in and out of than the micro b. The sangles of the doll are its arms, so its not the standard thickness/shape of regular sangles. The doll's arms are thicker and rounded which makes it difficult to get in and out of. The touret is also tinyyyyyyyyy. Conversely, the sangles and touret of the micro b are just for show and don't actually open/close the bag.

View attachment 4391469

Doll with a rodeo GM for size reference
View attachment 4391470
I forgot to post a photo of the horseshoe stamp, so here it is. Seeing the HSS makes me so so happy!
View attachment 4391472
I just realized that my three smallest bags are all swift! It's definitely one of my favorite leathers. Idk why people have reservations about getting a swift bag. It's not as delicate as they think. While both the doll and my k25 are made of swift, the doll feels like it has more cushion. If you look at the flaps (pictured below), the doll's flap looks many times thicker than my k25. When you touch it, the doll is plush like a pillow.

View attachment 4391473 View attachment 4391474

I wish the doll was compatible with straps. My strap for my k25 is too big to fit, but the strap for my micro b is perfect. Even then, the doll is lacking the additional hardware to secure a strap. If I were to dangle a strap using the loop that it has, I will surely damage the handle.

ALSO, the kelly doll doesn't come with the raincoat???? I thought it was standard for all b/k.

Thank you again for sharing the comparison pics of your collection..
Personally swift is one of my favourite leather as well.. Its so light weight and I just love how smooth it is.

For B/K smaller than 25 they don't come with raincoat..

Thank you again for sharing the comparison pics of your collection..
Personally swift is one of my favourite leather as well.. Its so light weight and I just love how smooth it is.

For B/K smaller than 25 they don't come with raincoat..
I learned something new today! I don't have a mini kelly (yet), so I wasn't sure if that had a raincoat as well. I guess anything under 25 is small enough to hide in your coat haha

Congrats on the bag. It is beautiful and so cute. I do have a question rwgardreg the price. You mentioned the bag is priced at $10600 but I saw a tag from a reseller of the same bag but the price tag is $10800. Could you clarify please? @LovingTheOrange