Reveal Time - My first BE - LM Midi in Matte Dark Grey!!

jenniletv

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
So this is my first BE that I have been looking for everywhere. I started lurking on BE about 2 months ago. I studied the styles, the colors and just tried to gain some knowledge about the brand. After a short time I realized that I wanted to find a bag in the LM style. And of course the dark grey became the first color that I had my heart set on. It was then that I learned that these bags were hard to come by at a good deal. I then missed out on the bespoke that was just completed. Well I was sad. I thought I would be searching forever. Its just like me to lust after the hard to find treasures.

Then last week I spotted one on bonanzle and grabbed it up as fast as I could. And the seller shipped so quick!!! It arrived yesterday. This one is the Midi size and is from the bespoke in 2008. She is in excellent condition and is the perfect size!! I got the bag home and just stared at her and all of her features and there are so many features. The removable shoulder strap, the divided interior and that pink lining and on and on!! Well it is love at first sight and I am so thrilled to now be in the club!! Of course the obsession will not end here I am sure. :lol:

So I am sorry to ramble, now let's get on with the show. No strip teasing for me - right to the bag!!

TPFPics-BE009.jpg

TPFPics-BE003.jpg

TPFPics-BE010.jpg

TPFPics-BE012.jpg

TPFPics-BE014.jpg

TPFPics-BE015.jpg

Isn't it the best? This was my first BE as well. Does your bag still smell heavenly?

It looks really great on you. Wear her in good health!

Congratulations on finding this amazing bag! The dark grey LM Midi is a tough one to get unless you're part of a bespoke. Absolutely LOVE it and it looks wonderful on you. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Congrats! I just got my DG LM so I can understand how excited you are about this bag. It's in fantastic condition and it really looks great on you. Don't you love the look of this leather? I love how it nearly seems to have a sheen to the colour while still being matte. So gorgeous!

:blush: You guys are so sweet!! Thanks for all the wonderful comments Jenova, Susan Lee, Hulahoop, rachelmb, newbaglover, iccsue, mariabdc, lovebags2.

Asbb - it did have a great smell but I was not sure at first if was because it was treated, which I later found out it was not. So do all BE bags smell so good??

Moonstarr - I am really loving the leather and this style. It is so comfortable and I love the removable shoulder strap. More bags need to come with those!!