Reveal time! (finally!)

Jul 16, 2006
So, the recent price increase of the Roxanne and the chatter on tpf that the bays et all will probably be next got me thinking...I'll be in NYC next week, and I know Mulberry is cheaper on the other side of the big pond, but...
the dollar is on the rise...
mulberry NYC might not have what I want...
prices might have gone up when I get back from new york...

I really wanted this bag. So, I sort of decided to just get it, I mean, I've not been working at this crappy place (privat bank - bleh!) all summer just to pay for uni...

Then one of my co-workers (secretary of the CEO) walked in friday (my last day at work) and started talking about how she'd heard I have a bays, that she'd just bought one too (a lovely soft grain black one) etc. We talked for over 30 minutes, looking at the mulberry website. I decided to go to mulberry during my lunch break, but I'd sort of forgotten about my dad's birthday on saturday, so I really had to get him a present and thus didn't have enough time to pop over to mulberry.

So I went today and my baby was just sitting there on the shelf! Anyone know what it is? Have a guess...

Attachments

• Mulberry bag.JPG
    Mulberry bag.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Mulberry 2.JPG
    Mulberry 2.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 49
You are so right pixargirl, it's an oak ledbury! Waaaaaah I'm going crazy here! It's just the most lovely bag I've ever had. The size is just perfect for me, although it is quite small compared to the choc bays I've been toting non stop for almost 2 months now. The bays was a birthday present, and although I love her, this tiny piece of mulberry heaven in beyond lovely. The ledbury is soooo me!

some more piccies, some are a bit blurry, sorry!

Attachments

• Mulberry 4.JPG
    Mulberry 4.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Ledbury.JPG
    Ledbury.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 281
  • Ledbury & mini Bays.JPG
    Ledbury & mini Bays.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Mulberry Family.JPG
    Mulberry Family.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Ledbury & me.JPG
    Ledbury & me.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 163
I think I need to add some more mulberry to my wishlist...there was a gorgeous grey bays with silver h/w in goatskin in the store - I really wanted to take that one home too!

The SA was lovely by the way, I was there with my mother, we were given coffee and cookies while my ledbury was wrapped. Just perfect!

Yay, many congrats, it looks gorgeous.

attachment.php