Reveal, The Second: Banned What?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I never thought I'd wear a "larger" (that is such a relative word!) bag.... but let me give credit where credit is due: T-Girl got me thinking about a larger bag and whoops! - I slipped and fell down this slippery slope... first a large parker hippie and now this! *gasp*

[​IMG]

I got my large black zoe and matching wallet with the 20% off coupon! :yahoo:

Soooo biiiig inside, I think I can hear my echo!

[​IMG]

Aaaand she escaped the factory outlet target stamp :huh: my lovely black ninja bag!

[​IMG]

I just gotta say I love love love this bag and can't wait to apple her up and take her out on the town :P This brings my zoe collection to 3 lovely bags!

2. LOL I love the part you said you heard your echo! :lolots:

Can't wait to see your modeling pictures!!

3. Very pretty! Did you see any of the XL black editorial Zoes there?

4. I had these two on hold and I didn't do any looking around because I was starving and hadn't had breakfast. So I can't say if they did or not :sad: I *thought* I saw a ginormous black leather zoe on a shelf, but I could have been mistaken.

coco: I will take modeling pics tomorrow as I am scrubby and in my pj's right now. I'm 5'4" on a good day, so I want honest opinions if it looks like the bag is too big for me lol

5. #5 Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
    Thanks, I was just wondering if the price has gone down on the black XL leather editorial Zoe since I bought mine when they first hit the outlets.

Congrats on yours, now you can fit a water bottle, magazine, big sunglasses in your new large Zoe!

6. Very nice! What other colors Zoe do you have?

7. There are 2 outlts in Mrytle Beach on HWY 501 and 17 ) as of Sunday they BOTH had XL editorials in BLACK only.
    HTH

8. I told T-Girl she was my worst enabler too. We could form a club. :biggrin:

9. Very, very cute! Congrats!

10. Medium patent berry and medium patent green with the matching wallet ^_^

Thanks ladies! I haven't dared put anything in her yet other than the wallet, because I want to apple her first, but I cannot wait to see how much she can hold. Maybe even a hardcover book? :O And I love being able to carry a waterbottle. Helps me from drinking too much starbucks lol Wish I had sunglasses though :sad: I've got glasses and haven't gotten around to getting contacts again or perscription sunglasses. It's on the list.

@oops: My mom is taking me to the RR outlets today so I can ask for you :biggrin: What colors are you curious about? Just the black leather?

11. I love it. Congratulations,

12. Oh, I always try to find ones that haven't been mutilated with the stamp on the creed! LOL

She's beautiful, and we're bag/wallet twins too! Congrats!

13. Gorgeous set, I love the lining!

14. What a pretty Zoe!!!! We are bag twins (expect my girl is patent)! Congrats!

15. me too!!
    excellent exaggeration! :P