Reveal! The Phantom is finally mine!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone around for a reveal? : )

2. Yes! :smile:

3. Here!

4. Ok so I have been waiting to own this for what feels such a long time and finally I have it! It has been so difficult to get hold of and I originally wanted the dark green and of course classic black but have never managed to and then I saw this and thought it's such a statement colour and even though I don't own one single red item, I thought it was beautiful and amazing! The colour has really grown on me and I actually would prefer this colour now over any other! It's so beautiful and makes a real statement I think! Presenting my new Phantom..

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391549517.781273.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391549545.683406.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391549584.155464.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391549606.260817.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391549646.921484.jpg

6. Beautiful bag! Congrats!

7. Congrats:woohoo::woohoo:

8. Love it! Congrats!

9. Beautiful choice for color! I hope you like it as much as I do!

10. Thank you! I agree lol! : )

11. Thank you!

12. Thanks! : )

13. Thank you! I'm sure I will! : )

14. Could I ask did anyone who purchased a Celine bag from a department store receive a Celine box? I didn't get one and I really want one for when I store it. I'm not sure what I can do? Any phantom owners out there did u receive a Celine box to store it? It's quite large and delicate too so want to make sure it properly protected. TIA

15. Love the color. Congrats and Enjoy!