Reveal! The perfect Bal.

It doesn't really slouch, yet. I think I saw a pic somewhere of a Hamilton that was getting softer but mine is brand new. The lady I bought it from said she never carried it out of the house and I believe her.
While I do LOVE the Bal slouch, the fact that the Hamilton leather is more sturdy is actually why I got this because I wanted a more durable black City.

It looks really good. And definitely more sturdy... I'm gonna check out this leather next time I go to bal. leather looks really thick n durable. I guess if u felt like slouch that particular day, you can always carry another bal! :P

Yup, I do know what u mean. SC bag too...boy u have quite the enviable bag family.

Congrats again my dear!

See, I had a feeling you'd understand since I know you're liking the Givenchy bags ;)
And thank you for your kind words on my bag family. I'm really happy with it though it is a little strange that I don't have more Bal's.

It looks really good. And definitely more sturdy... I'm gonna check out this leather next time I go to bal. leather looks really thick n durable. I guess if u felt like slouch that particular day, you can always carry another bal! :P

That's true :biggrin:
The Hamilton leather isn't exactly like the leather on the metal edge bags though. I think the Hamilton leather is a little softer and less shiny than the metal edge bags.

I carried this bag today and since I had to do groceries, I carried it by the strap quite a bit and I can honestly say, it feels just like a regular Bal City i.e. it folds/lies close to the body, kwim. It felt just right :smile:

I never used to pay attention to the Hamilton line now I want one like this.:smile:
It's beautiful!

Thanks, MAGJES.
See, I did pay attention when they came out but for some reason I just wasn't sure it was what I wanted. Now of course, I could kick myself because I'd like one more ... or two :smash:

That's true :biggrin:
The Hamilton leather isn't exactly like the leather on the metal edge bags though. I think the Hamilton leather is a little softer and less shiny than the metal edge bags.

I carried this bag today and since I had to do groceries, I carried it by the strap quite a bit and I can honestly say, it feels just like a regular Bal City i.e. it folds/lies close to the body, kwim. It felt just right :smile:

Oooohhh... Youre making me itch .... Will they release the Hamilton again you think? Cos I don't do pre loved. :P

Oooohhh... Youre making me itch .... Will they release the Hamilton again you think? Cos I don't do pre loved. :P

I hope so. I really, really hope so :graucho:
Oh and I understand, I only very rarely do pre loved and only mint condition :yes:

There are the 3 new limited ed. bags but again the leather doesn't look to be quite as soft and lovely as on the Hamilton but I could be wrong since I haven't seen them irl. CeeJay saw them irl and reviewed the colours - we should ask about the leather too ;)

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/new-limited-edition-grey-with-gold-hw-bag-877093.html