REVEAL: THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ADDITION TO MY COLLECTION

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello guys

I havent been on this forum for years! But since my love for bags hasnt changed, I decided to share with you my newest addition! ***so excited!!***

This bag has been waiting in my room for 1.5 months now because I bought it as a reward for when I'm done with my exams. And yesterday was the day where I had my last exam!!!
    image.jpeg For those who are based in Zurich, Switzerland, Trois Pommes is the store where I bought it! image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg I am so happy!!! If you know the exact style of it please let me know :smile: Happy Thursday!

Cherrasaki likes this.
  2. Yay! Congrats! It is called the college bag in the medium size :smile:

3. Oh wow! Your bag is absolutely beautiful! Congrats!!

4. Congrats on finishing your exams. What a beauty! Your summer is going to be starting off with a bang!

5. Congrats on your last exam!! This bag is absolutely gorgeous and so edgy in all black!