Reveal--The CHANEL Unicorn Bag?

Thank you, txrsosegirl! It wowed me in the store! Just a little nervous to take her out for a spin...never owned such a fancy bag :smile:

this really is a lovely bag and you definitely need to use her and show her off!! she is way too pretty to be sitting at home alone :biggrin:

Yea!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited for you!!!!! I've been waiting over a month for a reveal of this bag!!

Yours is such a beautiful color combination! Is the back still the pvc/tweed weave? Does it snag on things? I also noticed that the chain does not run across the top of the bag does that change the length of the strap?

What kind of pockets does it have on the inside?

Sorry for all the questions!! I've just been obsessed with this bag for awhile!

Congrats!!!!!! :girlwhack:

Thanks CLW!

the back is also pvc/tweed. your question about snagging has been preventing me from using the bag yet..I'm not sure and worried about it. I even called the Chanel customer service line to see--she was confident they could repair it. The strap is typical boy, the photos may have been misleading. There is just one inside slide pocket. I think that covers it?

Please feel free to ask more questions. So nice to come across someone who's been checking out this bag for a while :smile:

aaah i see where her question came from! in your mod pic, you have the leather part of the strap under the bag so it looked like a single chain kind of! very unique way of wearing the boy bag and i had not thought of wearing the strap that way! it that how you plan to wear the strap? the strap will rub against the leather on the bottom of your bag but would not mess with the tweed on top of the bag :smile:

I'm pretty open lol but I've had my eye on a boy for some time :smile:

shoppinggalnyc I did, too, for over a year. Especially the stingray before this one found me. I read an article saying that Coco Chanel and her sometimes boyish charm inspired the boy bag for K. Lagerfield. I love that thought. Looks like the fall set of bags is really something! maybe you'll find the perfect bag soon!

this really is a lovely bag and you definitely need to use her and show her off!! she is way too pretty to be sitting at home alone :biggrin:

You're right! Tomorrow it is (as long as it doesn't rain)! I feel like I'm growing into CHANEL and esp. this bag at 39 (gasp!).

aaah i see where her question came from! in your mod pic, you have the leather part of the strap under the bag so it looked like a single chain kind of! very unique way of wearing the boy bag and i had not thought of wearing the strap that way! it that how you plan to wear the strap? the strap will rub against the leather on the bottom of your bag but would not mess with the tweed on top of the bag :smile:

Very observant! Yes-I like using just the chain strap, or I'll double the chain and leather so that the pvc tweed doesn't get that friction :smile:

Thanks for the intel! Fingers crossed! If nothing else I'm hoping to score another sale bag this summer :smile:

shoppinggalnyc I did, too, for over a year. Especially the stingray before this one found me. I read an article saying that Coco Chanel and her sometimes boyish charm inspired the boy bag for K. Lagerfield. I love that thought. Looks like the fall set of bags is really something! maybe you'll find the perfect bag soon!