REVEAL: Surprise Anniversary gift from SO!!!!

Sep 25, 2010
Today my SO said to me, "Lets take a ride" and I didn't think anything about it at first. Then I realized we were headed towards my favorite mall & wondered if he had something up his sleeve! LOL Turns out he wanted to get me the Chanel handbag I've been talking about for a while.....the Classic Flap M/L in black with GHW and Saks had one in stock! :yahoo:I have 4 other Chanel's, 3 Seasonal and one WOC all with SHW and I really wanted one with GHW to add to my collection. I'm so happy with this bag! I absolutely love the size for a day to night bag, and the luxurious feel of the lambskin!!! I can't wait to use it & think I'll take it out tomorrow for brunch :biggrin: (sorry the pics are kind of blurry, I'm not a very good photographer!)

PICT0019.jpg
PICT0002-4.jpg

Today my SO said to me, "Lets take a ride" and I didn't think anything about it at first. Then I realized we were headed towards my favorite mall & wondered if he had something up his sleeve! LOL Turns out he wanted to get me the Chanel handbag I've been talking about for a while.....the Classic Flap M/L in black with GHW and Saks had one in stock! :yahoo:I have 4 other Chanel's, 3 Seasonal and one WOC all with SHW and I really wanted one with GHW to add to my collection. I'm so happy with this bag! I absolutely love the size for a day to night bag, and the luxurious feel of the lambskin!!! I can't wait to use it & think I'll take it out tomorrow for brunch :biggrin: (sorry the pics are kind of blurry, I'm not a very good photographer!)

PICT0019.jpg
PICT0002-4.jpg
Congrats on your beautiful new bag. What a special SO. Don't you just love surprises. Glad you are back. I miss seeing you in the Chanel Forum. Enjoy your beautiful new bag.