Reveal! something mini. something teal

It's a store special lining that is only available at Aster Alice. Someone posted here that she was going to check with Ignes to see if you can request this lining..

Here is the link. some bags have this lining..some don't. but you can see in the pictures which lining it has.

http://www.asteralice.com/search.aspx?manufacturer=10

There is a 20% off for first time customer code on the front page. so it is actually cheaper than retail.

Maria emailed me earlier that this particular lining is Aster Alice's exclusive lining but Ignes did source similar ones. She is going to get back to me when she has more information and I'll post the answer here.

ivysun!! Wow!! What a gorgeous mini G!!! Did you take the pics with flash?? I have the teal swatch, and it's not quite like this! This is perfection!!!

I love the Aster Alice lining. This bag is just amazing-looking, congrats on a lovely choice!!

ivysun!! Wow!! What a gorgeous mini G!!! Did you take the pics with flash?? I have the teal swatch, and it's not quite like this! This is perfection!!!

I love the Aster Alice lining. This bag is just amazing-looking, congrats on a lovely choice!!

yes.. with flash.. but i actually think the close is close to IRL.