Reveal: "Seeing Double LVoe"!!

I didn't even WANT to look at the Ivory in fear of getting that too!!! I seriously was planning to get just one of the Artsy Empreinte but when Suzanne told me about the price increase, I first puked, then I purchased, and then puked again.

I'm on permanent ban! :banned:

I know LOL Those beauties are so hard to resist. The Ivory one is really pretty, but I would be too afraid to get it dirty. So, I only got my Mono Galliera PM that day. :smile:

They look GREAT on you - thanks for sharing the pictures! I really wanted the ivory but have just had to put it on the back burner for now. Your pictures make me want one of these even more! Enjoy!

I didn't even WANT to look at the Ivory in fear of getting that too!!! I seriously was planning to get just one of the Artsy Empreinte but when Suzanne told me about the price increase, I first puked, then I purchased, and then puked again.

I'm on permanent ban! :banned:

hahaha! :P I think that's how everyone else felt too!

Your purchases are beautiful, congratulations! :biggrin:

Congrats on your wonderful beauties!! They look so good on you!! I tried on the Artsy and for some reason it just felt so smooshed under my arm, but it looks so comfortable on you!! Enjoy your precious babies!!! :smile: