Reveal: Santorini Drawstring in T'moro

FINALLY. The wallet got here today. Very nice style; slim and lots of organization.

005600x412_zps47ee2fcf.jpg

And compared to the Tessuta zip around...

006600x4912_zpsa75da0b0.jpg

Gorgeous!
The lock looks so cute in the wallet...I think it looks better on this color/leather combination.

yesterday i received my very first dooney and bourke :biggrin: and i picked the santorini drawstring to be my first with the matching wallet in cognac, when i open up the package i wasn't sure if i like it. But after using it today i really love it, very comfy to wear, just hope the front outside pocked looses up a bit in time, cause its pretty tight ;)

yesterday i received my very first dooney and bourke :biggrin: and i picked the santorini drawstring to be my first with the matching wallet in cognac, when i open up the package i wasn't sure if i like it. But after using it today i really love it, very comfy to wear, just hope the front outside pocked looses up a bit in time, cause its pretty tight ;)

Congract Odin! Welcome to the terribly, oops I mean wonderfully addicting world of Dooney. :welcome2: I hope you really enjoy your new bag and wallet. :smile:

Nice bag I just bought the red drawstring Campbell yesterday and I love her

I love your new drawstring too! :smile: