Reveal - Rogue 25

... Would be nice to get drill downs on the black... :smile:

YIPPIE!!!!! Excited to see pics!!!

Hi, here are some pictures of the black (although mod shots will have to wait until tomorrow, sorry).

First up, the hardware and stitching - I love the fact that the stitching matches the suede lining, and everything else is black (actually, the teeth of the zipper are like a dull brass color). The hardware looks like what I want to call 'powder coated' black - I guess that makes sense as someone else (sorry I can't remember which forum member, and if I go and look it up I'll run out of time) did translate it as Vapor Black.

Attachments

• Hardware.jpg
    Hardware.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 1,054
That picture looks ok on my system, so here are a couple more. As you can see, what I think is called the clochette has badly dented the face of the bag, so I will be getting a replacement from Coach (what does a girl have to do to get a factory-wrapped bag?????):

Attachments

• Dinged side JPEG.jpg
    Dinged side JPEG.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,063
  • Side JPEG.jpg
    Side JPEG.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 1,054
Reactions: crisca1512
My further observations (before I have to get back to real life):

• The tote handles are tricky to fold in, because the side pockets are so small in relation to the handle size.
  • The weight is fine, and the bag sits fairly comfortably on my shoulder (although I have not been able to load it up and try it properly).
  • The leather somehow feels scrunchier (in a good way) than the Cornflower regular Rogue I returned (for damage and being large/heavy). It also smells good to me.
  • My full-sized iPad does not fit, except 'portrait'-wise, sticking out of the top - aaargh! I kind of knew this would be the case but I was hoping for a Tardis effect.
  • The style seems pretty versatile - it doesn't even look too crazy with the flowy summer dress I wore today.

Good Morning -

Although I hadn't gotten a shipping confirmation, I checked the Coach website and my black Rogue shows SHIPPED with an estimated delivery date of Tuesday. There is still no picture associated with it, but heck, I was over the moon just to see it shipped!

P.S. I hope yours comes without dings tomorrow! Also, I hope it was ok to post in your thread :smile:

• The tote handles are tricky to fold in, because the side pockets are so small in relation to the handle size.

• The weight is fine, and the bag sits fairly comfortably on my shoulder (although I have not been able to load it up and try it properly).

• The leather somehow feels scrunchier (in a good way) than the Cornflower regular Rogue I returned (for damage and being large/heavy). It also smells good to me.

• My full-sized iPad does not fit, except 'portrait'-wise, sticking out of the top - aaargh! I kind of knew this would be the case but I was hoping for a Tardis effect.

• The style seems pretty versatile - it doesn't even look too crazy with the flowy summer dress I wore today.

Thanks for the pics and review. I quite like the yellow stitching against the black and I also like that the entire bag is black.

I think the hardware is matte black? I like that!

I'm on my full size iPad writing this and also surprised it wouldn't fit horizontally. I don't carry mine around so not a deal breaker for me.

Would LOVE a mod pic on the shoulder! That would be awesome!!

I can't believe the dents - that's so easily preventable sigh.

Very nice! Thanks for the pics and review, and I agree the handles are tricky to fold in.

That picture looks ok on my system, so here are a couple more. As you can see, what I think is called the clochette has badly dented the face of the bag, so I will be getting a replacement from Coach (what does a girl have to do to get a factory-wrapped bag?????):
THANK YOU for posting your pics! Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow & now I can't wait. The hardware & trim are exactly what I'd been hoping for.
Sorry to see yours was dented. I had this happen on a couple bags...I'd rather they take stuff off that could create that in shipping & wrap it in the inside. I hope your 2nd is PERFECT.
I've been bugging my SA for any info on any other colors (besides what has been revealed here) & she said she hears little on the 25. I think they are missing out if they limit it only a few colors. The regular size in Olive is now available but not in 25 size. Guess my wallet should be happy...

Is it confirmed that the Rogue 25 will be excluded from the Mother's Day sale?

Manager from my boutique called me yesterday. As of right now they haven't been informed of any exclusions. (She knows i want the wild beast rogue) She thinks it will be really stupid to exclude this time since they didn't for the spring pce. But, it is coach we are talking about lol

Manager from my boutique called me yesterday. As of right now they haven't been informed of any exclusions. (She knows i want the wild beast rogue) She thinks it will be really stupid to exclude this time since they didn't for the spring pce. But, it is coach we are talking about lol
Thanks for the info. I hope your SA is right. I also hope Coach.com will add some new bags by then.