** Reveal Revolution ** ~Please do not blame me :O)

Color info !
smil_0544.gif

Pigalle ...... Anguille Violette
Decolette .. Iguane Lisse Brique
Very Privé .. Python Olive

:winkiss: good night

DANI, omg I just passed out!!! SO MANY BEAUTIFUL SHOES!! I love the color of the eel and the style of the red lizzies and the color of the python vps!! You are on a friggin' exotic roll!! "Welcome to the Jungle!!" HEHEHEH! Thank you so much for coming back!! We missed you so much!! You and your wonderfully silly sense of humor!!

karwood, where the heck did you get that image of the worshipping smileys? So cute!!!!

Last edited:
DANI, omg I just passed out!!! SO MANY BEAUTIFUL SHOES!! I love the color of the eel and the style of the red lizzies and the color of the python vps!! You are on a friggin' exotic roll!! "Welcome to the Jungle!!" HEHEHEH!

karwood, where the heck did you get that image of the worshipping smileys? So cute!!!!

:rochard:

Dani, OMG, I can't stop drooling all over my computer!! I can't even believe how incredible they all are! So glad you are back - and with a triple threat! The colors on all of them are just so indescribable. The vibrancy of the purple, the sexiness of the red, the richness of the olive - amazing!!!

the zoo is free!! In here! lol

Have you ever taken a faMily of four to the SD zoo?! NOT. CHEAP!

San Diego Zoo - 1-Day Pass

San Diego Zoo - 1-Day Pass Includes Zoo admission with unlimited use of Guided Bus Tour, Express Bus, and Skyfari aerial tram. Tickets purchased online expire one year from date of purchase.

Adult (Ages 12 & Up)

$37.00

Feel free to send me the $$ :lol::lolots: