Reveal: PS1

justpeachy4397

Melissa
O.G.
Mar 21, 2010
Hi everyone, I received my first PS1 this week! Yay! I went bold with yellow. I'm really drawn to the darker colors but have so many black bags, figured this would be a good opportunity to diversify :smile:

This is the medium, and is smaller than I expected. Now... fingers crossed it doesn't fall apart.... :smile:

DSC_2224_zps8d03d773.jpg

DSC_2220_zpsf709270f.jpg

Looks perfect on you.
I received my first PS1 this week too! I went with basic Saddle but am loving the size even though like you it was smaller than expected.

mine was smaller than I expected when i first received it too, but it really holds a ton. I don't have any other bags the size of my PS1 so I was actually really happy with it in the end :smile:

looks great on you and what a nice pop of color in winter!

It looks lovely in the bright yellow against your darks. Beautiful.

I agree that it's not a large bag but that makes it so easy to carry IMO. And it fits a lot I've discovered. I started out with the large -- which I still love -- but the medium is an easier size to carry every day and fits all I need. Give it a bit of time, it'll soften and slouch and start to feel quite different.

Hi everyone, I received my first PS1 this week! Yay! I went bold with yellow. I'm really drawn to the darker colors but have so many black bags, figured this would be a good opportunity to diversify :smile:

This is the medium, and is smaller than I expected. Now... fingers crossed it doesn't fall apart.... :smile:

DSC_2224_zps8d03d773.jpg

DSC_2220_zpsf709270f.jpg

What color is this? Sunshine?