Reveal =P

instantly fell in love with your beautiful Gucci Boston bag and I must have one. Can it be purchased on the Gucci website? And your bag looks to be a deep chocolately brown, not black? Maybe it's my monitor. Is it black or brown???

Congratulations, enjoy your new beauty. I am right behind you :smile:

instantly fell in love with your beautiful Gucci Boston bag and I must have one. Can it be purchased on the Gucci website? And your bag looks to be a deep chocolately brown, not black? Maybe it's my monitor. Is it black or brown???

Congratulations, enjoy your new beauty. I am right behind you :smile:

Im not sure i havent tried purchasing online
Yep is it black

I ordered the same bag online from Gucci!
Anxiously awaiting her arrival, should be here by Tuesday :smile:

Thanks for your reveal. I didn't realize that I was missing a "must have".

On another note, I walked into my local Nordstrom today carrying a burgundy Chanel bowling bag from '12 or '13 and a pair of very bling white sandals, whit jeans, white polo shirt. We are in CA so it's oak to wear white about Labor Day - lol.

Anyway I head directly to the handbag depart to admire and see what's new. A salesman politely approaches asking if I need assistance and then "oh, your bag is so beautiful!", followed by "..and your sandals too!!". Had to laugh: the handbag cost a small fortune but the sandals were on clearance from the Rack at $17.00. They are a decent Kenneth Cole take on Valentino's Rockstud line. LOL