Reveal of my first Proenza Schouler

Ana16kin

Jul 25, 2012
Hi guys, just wanna share my new purchase. My very first Proenza Schouler and it is the PS1 Medium Size in Black..I love it! I will definitely use this as my day to day bag! Don't have to worry about scratching..

I bought it in Galeries lafayette in Paris. I didn't plan this at all. I originally wanted a YSL Cabas Chyc, but its to hard to maintain because its lambskin..and then i saw this bag, the rest is history...one of my great purchases because i know i'll get a lot of use in it...

Here's the bag!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398948999.575170.jpg

Thanks Guys! I really love this bag. I use it when i was flying back from Paris and it's very functional. A great travel bag in my opinion..and its black i dont have to worry about staining it..

Congratulations on your new purchase! It's such a beautiful bag. I've been dreaming of getting the PS1 Medium in black too. I love the versatility of it..and the slightly slouchy "rocker" vibe. : )

Congratulations on your new purchase! It's such a beautiful bag. I've been dreaming of getting the PS1 Medium in black too. I love the versatility of it..and the slightly slouchy "rocker" vibe. : )

You should invest in this color. You'll really get a lot of use..and i love the fact its not that in your face bag with a lot of logos everywhere..or a really popular style that everyone is sporting...i don't really see a lot of people using this bag here where i live, only Few times. So its a plus for me..