Reveal of my first LV bag with some MOD pics!

emimc

Dec 4, 2011
Hi everybody,

My lovely husband surprised me with the Estrela MM for my birthday. This is my first LV bag :smile: I was going back and forth between Totally MM and Speedy B 35 for my first LV. Anyway, my husband and I, we went up to Seattle for the Thanksgiving weekend and stopped by at LV boutique. When I saw the Estrela MM there, I told him I like it.. and that was what I got for my birthday as a surprised gift :smile:

I was a little skeptical about it at first since I like slouchy bag and Estrela MM seems to be a little too boxy when I first got it. So I really thought about returning it for a speedy B 35. Anyway, my husband convinced me to keep it (he's not a fan of speedy line) and I'm glad I did because now that the canvas and leather starting to get soften from use, it now has the slouchy look I've been wanting and I have to say I love my bag now more than when I first got it :lol:

I haven't seen a lot of Estrela pictures on here at all. I guess this bag doesn't get much love due to its boxy shape :lol: Totally understandable since it also took me a while to really appreciate its beauty. So here are some pictures of her

05-1.jpg

Brand new Estrela .. a little boxy as you can see

01-1.jpg

Estrela carried as a tote bag

03-1.jpg

With the long shoulder strap

02-1.jpg

As a cross body bag

04-1.jpg

Another angle as cross body bag

In these MOD pics, I put in the bag a few stuff I usually carry (iPad, cosmetic bags, wallet, cel phone). You can see that the bag is a little slouchy when a little more weight has been put in the bag. It's a very comfortable bag and I usually dress very casual so I think this bag is a great fit for my wardrobe ;)

I'm planning on getting another LV bag when we go to Paris next year since it's quite cheaper to get one there .. then why not?? :lol: Thank you guys for checking out my first thread!

By the way, I am quite petite, 5'2'' tall and weigh around 114 lbs. So if you're petite like me and thinking about getting this bag.. I would say go for it if you like bigger bags. I seriously don't think Estrela MM is too big for me at all.