Reveal number TWO!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I was browsing online late one night and came upon something that I was shocked to see. After consulting with a PF friend (that pushed me in the right direction - THANK YOU BTW!) I went for it. I'll give you a good hint in a little.

[​IMG]

2. Oh my another???? :wtf::wtf:

3. :sweatdrop::jammin::whiteflag::popcorn:

4. Oh goodness Beaux... I can't wait to see this.

5. Come on, come on, we're dying of old age here!;)

6. It's a TOTAL wild card (well not really if you KNOW me!) I think I may just have to hang up my spurs with this one!

[​IMG]

7. Hurry!!!!!!!!!!! my hair's turning grey!

8. [​IMG]

9. spoiler alert - could it be the 05 bordeaux shopper?

i think i recognize that packaging :graucho:

10. OMG! It is the Shopper that was mislabled as a Midday! Isn't it!?!?

11. Oh my - if it is I can't wait to see piccies!!!!

12. oh my...what is it??!?!?!! the anticipation!!!! hahaha

13. That bourdeaux shopper was gorgeous! If that is what it is, congrats!

14. huuuuurrrrryyyyyyy

15. ^^Yes. I himmed and hawwed. But it's my FAVORITE Balenciaga style EVER AND my favorite Balenciaga color (cranberry reds) - so after I talked myself out of it, my friend talked me back into it! THANK GOD. Well I'm officially DONE. After finding 4 2005 shoppers in six months - I need to hang up my spurs. At least I went out with a bang, right?

SO MY DH IS ONE OF THOSE "SPLASHERS" WHEN HE SHAVES AND I REALIZED AFTERWARDS (IN MY EXCITEMENT I JUST SHOT AWAY) THAT THE MIRROR IS JUST FILTHY. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EXCUSE!!!

So here are some photos with and without flash.
    [​IMG]

This color is most true I think (shown with Grenat work):
    [​IMG]