Reveal New Released September 1st Louis Vuitton Alma Vernis Beige Poudre PM. LVoe it!

:love::love::hbeat:I am in in awe of your beautiful bags. Thank you for sharing. Do you still have the one that" in your avatar.
OMG! The one in my avatar is Alma Vernis Stephen Sprouse Pink Rose Pop MM which is my dream bag. I have never had her. This bag is TDF. I wish I would have a chance to buy her in one day after when her was released in 2009 and I DIDN'T BUY. And now, I'm so regret.:cry:
I'm keep looking to buy this bag every SINGLE day. Please, tell me if you find her somewhere on ebay or any consignment websites. Last year, November 2011 - BRAND OFF Hong Kong posted this bag on Ebay buy it now $3,990 in Fair Pre-owned condition from original retail price only $2,730. And it was sold within 3 days!

Attachments

• louis%20vuitton%20Stephen%20Sprouse%20Collection%20M93686.jpg
    louis%20vuitton%20Stephen%20Sprouse%20Collection%20M93686.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 1,035
Love love love your collection. So gorgeous! Congrats! I am downsizing to a smaller purse as an everyday bag because of shoulder issues but your collection makes me want an Alma. Maybe I will start with an alma bb :biggrin: thanks for sharing and that was so nice of you to put the colors for reference :smile:

Last edited: