Reveal New Released September 1st Louis Vuitton Alma Vernis Beige Poudre PM. LVoe it!

A little reluctant after have heard about new released 2012 Louis Vuitton Alma Vernis PM in Beige Poudre regarding color transfer problem. But after have seen this bag IRL. I couldn't tolerate the feeling "I GOTTA HAVE THIS BEAUTY ADD TO MY ALMA COLLECTION". Here is the review. Are you ready?
Do you know where to sell a purse? I bought the newest alma but need another purse and can't buy it both but I cannot return the beige poudre because it has been exactly 15 days. What to do ?

Do you know where to sell a purse? I bought the newest alma but need another purse and can't buy it both but I cannot return the beige poudre because it has been exactly 15 days. What to do ?
I would say Ebay is the best place to sell your bag. Do not go to consignment in my opinion. They are soooo rip off. They will take about 30% plus some fees.
Unfortunately, you're still have time up to 30 days to exchange or get the store credit. Talk to your Louis Vuitton associate and ask how they can help you.

I notice your whole collection looks as good as new!, im into brea beige poudre size mm, do u think i should go for it, any color transfer issues so far on your alma beige poudre???