(REVEAL!!!) New Bond St Babies - Limited London Leopard Print Stoles!!!

madbagwoman

Aug 18, 2008
Here are the pics of the three scarves, and us modeling them! Including my husbands, but he's camera shy!!

We were very tired and had had plenty of champagne, so excuse the expressions!!! Hope you enjoy looking at our new babies as much as we did buying them - the new store is definitely an experience not to miss!

PurseForum5.jpg

PurseForum2.jpg

PurseForum4.jpg

PurseForum1.jpg

PurseForum3.jpg

Oops!! You can see my denim bleached pink stole just sneaking in for some limelight in the last one!! I'd love to hear your thoughts, I'm with the coral stole and my daughter has the beige one - my husbands is the more manly red, but he's camera shy.... typical!!! So my DD modeled them all for you!!

(I just have to say, the images are all watermarked for infringement / copyright purposes)

Hey! Yeah there was one more, navy blue and turquoise! But we could only buy one each!!!! :sad: And DH refused to wear that colour.

Luckily, it didn't suit us as much!!! :biggrin:

Plus, I already have the blue nuit which i love!!

Last edited:
DH? lol

may i ask , what kind of the blue for Turquoise?

many thanks...

Yeah sure,

It was a similar blue to the blue nuit but slightly more navy and a bright teal / turquoise where the blue nuit is the vibrant pink.

We were not allowed to take pics in the store and not even in the VIP lounge sorry, I had hoped to post some for you but sadly not allowed.

Hope that helps.