Reveal! My new Chanel snow boots! And question on sizing for those who have these?

Julierose

New York City
O.G.
Jun 15, 2008
Hey guys,

I have been lusting after these Chanel shearling snow boots ever since I first saw them. I waited too long and the black totally sold out, but I loved these white ones so I grabbed them from Saks! I love how the bottom can be transformed into spikes to wear on the ice!!

Anyway quick question. I am always a 37 in Chanel boots. Chanel boots always run narrow for me but the size 37 always works. I had to buy these in 37.5 because of the shearling lining. It's so thick, the 37 felt very tight. I love
these and they are comfortable, but my foot slips just a little in the back because of the half size I had to go up, but the alternative is my foot being squeezed in the 37. Sigh lol
Has anyone else bought these, and did you also go up a half size? Thanks!!
I love them! xo

Julie
IMG_5899.JPG IMG_5898.JPG IMG_5897.JPG IMG_5896.JPG

I have these in the black and grey version and sized up 1/2 size to a 38 because of the shearling lining. I wore them throughout Budapest in December and was pleasantly surprised how comfortable AND warm they proved to be. I think you will not regret going up the 1/2 size, and can always wear thicker socks if you prefer. Love the white pair!

Reactions: Julierose
I have these in the black and grey version and sized up 1/2 size to a 38 because of the shearling lining. I wore them throughout Budapest in December and was pleasantly surprised how comfortable AND warm they proved to be. I think you will not regret going up the 1/2 size, and can always wear thicker socks if you prefer. Love the white pair!
Thank you so much! That makes me feel better! I know they sell out quickly so I didn't want to make the mistake buying the wrong size! My regular size felt really tight with the shearling!

Hey guys,

I have been lusting after these Chanel shearling snow boots ever since I first saw them. I waited too long and the black totally sold out, but I loved these white ones so I grabbed them from Saks! I love how the bottom can be transformed into spikes to wear on the ice!!

Anyway quick question. I am always a 37 in Chanel boots. Chanel boots always run narrow for me but the size 37 always works. I had to buy these in 37.5 because of the shearling lining. It's so thick, the 37 felt very tight. I love
these and they are comfortable, but my foot slips just a little in the back because of the half size I had to go up, but the alternative is my foot being squeezed in the 37. Sigh lol
Has anyone else bought these, and did you also go up a half size? Thanks!!
I love them! xo

Julie
View attachment 4657267 View attachment 4657268 View attachment 4657269 View attachment 4657270
I love these may I ask what season the boots are from?