Reveal - my first Chanel!

1. I'm so excited to be able to reveal my first ever Chanel purchases! I've been collecting LV and Prada for years and have finally decided to take the leap into Chanel, starting with two smaller but (in my opinion) gorgeous pieces :smile: Any guesses?

IMG_0685.JPG IMG_0686.JPG

2. Here's a hint...

IMG_0687.JPG
    Kidclarke, missD and shopgirl4cc like this.
  3. a card holder and a small wallet, both in black caviar with ghw? :smile:
    congrats on your first pieces.l!

4. Thank you! :smile: And you're close - actually, half right! Card holder in black caviar with ghw :loveeyes:

IMG_0690.JPG

Kidclarke, Kendie26, eckw and 6 others like this.
  5. Woc

6. Ding ding ding!

Because I'm just too excited to wait any longer...

Yellow chevron WOC in caviar with SHW!

IMG_0691.jpg IMG_0692.jpg

I never would have expected to choose this piece - I went in looking for black quilted caviar with GHW (and put myself on the waitlist for that one), but I saw this yesterday and after I left I just couldn't stop thinking about it! I decided it would be perfect to have one fun, bright WOC and one classic black :angel:

maye, Kidclarke, Kendie26 and 10 others like this.
  7. So there we have it - the beginning of what I can already tell is going to be a serious Chanel addiction! Would love to hear what everyone thinks! (And if you think I was crazy to go with yellow...!)

IMG_0693.JPG IMG_0694.JPG

8. Beautiful yellow!!! Big congratulation on your special beauties!!! :drinks:

9. Beautiful choices!

10. wow the yellow looks incredible! If you don't mind, could you share the price of the WOC ? :biggrin: (and the country you purchased it in) Thank you!

11. Welcome to Chanel! Both of your pieces are lovely!

12. Thank you all so much!!! :heart::heart::heart:

shopgirl4cc likes this.
  13. Thank you! And of course, no problem - the WOC was $2100 (USD) - came to $2286.38 after tax. Purchased in NYC, at the SoHo boutique :smile:

14. Beautiful pieces to start with! Congrats!

15. Beautiful first pieces. Fun color for a WOC!