Reveal: Large Patchwork Borough & Clutchable, with Preston Edgepaint

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    So, the goodies just arrived at my place a few days ago, and I've finally overcome my laziness+camera problems to snap some pictures! Below are the Large Patchwork Borough, Style No. 30373, Large Patchwork Clutchable, Style 30372, and the Preston Edgepaint in ecru/sea mist, style no. 30165. Can anyone say that Coach had done me in with their patchwork? :P And yes, as can be expected, the patchworks are much larger than the Bleecker Preston in Edgepaint. Sorry for the super dusty mirror!!

Attached Files:

2. Another pic of all three, with flash:

Attached Files:

3. Gorgeous!!
    I especially love the cluchable! Preston is pretty too.
    Congrats! and thank you for sharing!

4. Congrats! Love them all, especially that Preston! Enjoy :smile:

5. Love that patchwork and the colors on your Preston. Just gorgeous!

6. Love them all!

7. Now, a true test of the large patchwork borough's durability. On Thursday, I was walking to get to the nearby grocery when I slipped and fell, pulling the poor bag with me down on a block of dirty ice. The scenario, though shocking, is almost unavoidable given that I currently live in the north. When I reached home, I took a wet paper towel, and wiped on the muddy spots-voila! As good as new, and no marks whatsoever. Definitely worth the $$!

8. Wow that's a picture of some beautiful Coach right there! They are all so lovely.

9. Beautiful choices!!! I think the patchwork stuff is so cool! I love the Preston, too! The white and aqua are so pretty together! Congrats and enjoy!

10. Pretty beauties! Congrats.

11. Triple wow!! All three are just beautiful!! Congrats.

12. Love your choices! I hope you're OK after falling, you only mentioned your bag was! A true bag lover LOL!
    Who is ready for this winter to be over?!:cool:
    I'm sort of obsessed with the patchwork clutch!:biggrin:

13. Congrats! That Preston is tempting me. :smile:

14. Me! Winter be gone! Plus I'm sorta obsessed with the clutch too :smile:

15. So pretty! Congrats!