Reveal - Large Bar Striped Borough

She is a Beauty!!!

Beautiful bag, sorry it may not work out for you though. Thanks for the great pics!

That is very pretty! Awww, sorry to hear it's big and heavy. I have a bag that is heavy that just sits in my closet even though it's pretty since it leaves red marks on my hands when carrying it. Maybe try finding a medium?

It's really beautiful but I agree it's heavy!!! I tried it on but had to pass due to the weight :shrugs:

Thanks everyone!

Quick reveal to show this gorgeous lady off. She is beautiful! As much as I love the color combo, I'm not sure she's staying. She is BIG and HEAVY. I love large bags but she dwarfs my Carolines. And, she's heavy empty. Load her up and you know you're carrying some weight. Some have described the large Borough as a tote and I would have to agree. Here is Miss Large Borough Bag in Bar Stripe Leather. Please excuse the background. We had a break in the weather so I snapped the pics quickly...
It is an eye catching color combo but I agree about the heaviness. Saw in store and tried on, would not work for me either .

Last edited:
Where can you purchase the medium one? 😊

It's the same style number as the ivory bar stripe medium burough but instead of ivory, it's vermillion. You can email Jax and ask if it's available but be sure they are talking about the right color. You can also call and order from Jax. It is an Asian exclusive from what we are guessing because it's only on the China website. You'll need to act quickly because I'd guess whatever Jax has is a limited number and the rest were sent overseas.

Where can you purchase the medium one? 😊

It's the same style number as the ivory bar stripe medium burough but instead of ivory, it's vermillion. You can email Jax and ask if it's available but be sure they are talking about the right color. You can also call and order from Jax. It is an Asian exclusive from what we are guessing because it's only on the China website. You'll need to act quickly because I'd guess whatever Jax has is a limited number and the rest were sent overseas.

I actually tried to order it by calling Jax and there is none in stock right now. They told me they should have more in stock in April. And yes, be sure you are clear about the color you want. Even though I repeated the color more than once, I was told they had over 400 the other day. It turns out that was the white with black stripes.