Reveal - Large Bar Striped Borough

Quick reveal to show this gorgeous lady off. She is beautiful! As much as I love the color combo, I'm not sure she's staying. She is BIG and HEAVY. I love large bags but she dwarfs my Carolines. And, she's heavy empty. Load her up and you know you're carrying some weight. Some have described the large Borough as a tote and I would have to agree. Here is Miss Large Borough Bag in Bar Stripe Leather. Please excuse the background. We had a break in the weather so I snapped the pics quickly...

So very pretty!

Quick reveal to show this gorgeous lady off. She is beautiful! As much as I love the color combo, I'm not sure she's staying. She is BIG and HEAVY. I love large bags but she dwarfs my Carolines. And, she's heavy empty. Load her up and you know you're carrying some weight. Some have described the large Borough as a tote and I would have to agree. Here is Miss Large Borough Bag in Bar Stripe Leather. Please excuse the background. We had a break in the weather so I snapped the pics quickly...

It certainly is a beauty! How disappointing that it is so heavy for you though....I hope you can find the right fit for yourself. Some bags just don't make it....Thanks for the great pics and the info, I do appreciate it!

Gorgeous!

Love the striped boroughs. Nice bag!

Lovely bag! I just took out my large patchwork borough; it is just a teeny bit heavy, but I love how all the pockets keep me organized! And I'm not usually a pocket person. Loved your bar stripes borough when I saw it in the boutique! Hope you can make your decision about her.

Congrats lady. Pruddddddddy

That's a stunning bag!

Thanks Ladies! I was surprised how much I love the Borough style.

Someone revealed a similar bag in medium. I think the pattern was reversed - red on the bottom, stripes on the top.

I remember the large boroughs being heavy but the mediums not so heavy. I don't know how much weight the bar stripes add.

It's a pretty bag!

I agree that a size between medium and large could be perfect.

Beautiful!

Thank you Ladies!

Jesssh - Thanks for mentioning the medium version. I'm considering it. :smile:

So very pretty!

She is a beauty but I totally hear you about the weight. Were there any other bags you were considering?

She is gorgeous though... Have you considered the medium Vermillion stripe Borough? I have that one and love it.

Thanks Ladies!

Becca - I'm considering the medium white with black stripes, the chambray pebbled and the medium version of the large I have. Too many choices... LOL!

AR - I saw your pics. It's gorgeous too! I asked you a question about yours in the Borough Clubhouse.

It certainly is a beauty! How disappointing that it is so heavy for you though....I hope you can find the right fit for yourself. Some bags just don't make it....Thanks for the great pics and the info, I do appreciate it!

Sorry that this Borough may not work for you, but thank you for posting pics of such a lovely bag!

Gorgeous! Congrats!

That is pretty but they are GINORMOUS! Its really more of a briefcase. The medium is perfect for an every day bag, imo. Thank you for sharing--so helpful!

Thanks everyone! I'm having a hard time letting her go. She truly is a beauty!

Coachie - I agree with you comment about it being more of a briefcase. When someone described the medium as a handbag and the large as a tote or briefcase, they were right.

That is very pretty! Awww, sorry to hear it's big and heavy. I have a bag that is heavy that just sits in my closet even though it's pretty since it leaves red marks on my hands when carrying it. Maybe try finding a medium?