Reveal - Large Bar Striped Borough

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Quick reveal to show this gorgeous lady off. She is beautiful! As much as I love the color combo, I'm not sure she's staying. She is BIG and HEAVY. I love large bags but she dwarfs my Carolines. And, she's heavy empty. Load her up and you know you're carrying some weight. Some have described the large Borough as a tote and I would have to agree. Here is Miss Large Borough Bag in Bar Stripe Leather. Please excuse the background. We had a break in the weather so I snapped the pics quickly...

Attached Files:

2. #2 Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014

3. Thanks for sharing, I'm sorry the bag is too big for you. It is a Gorgeous bag. Do you happen to know if the mediums are also heavy?

4. Thanks SLB! I don't know how the mediums are since I haven't seen irl. Maybe someone that has one will answer that. I hope not because I'm planning to order one soon. LOL!

5. Oh ok, for some reason I thought you had one. Thanks!

6. Nope but hopefully soon :graucho:

7. I always thought this bag was striking looking even more so in your pics.:loveeyes: Sorry she may not work out for you.

8. Thanks! Yeah I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. So much prettier in person. I'm truly torn. If it was only a little smaller...

9. Gorgeous!

10. Love the striped boroughs. Nice bag!

11. Lovely bag! I just took out my large patchwork borough; it is just a teeny bit heavy, but I love how all the pockets keep me organized! And I'm not usually a pocket person. Loved your bar stripes borough when I saw it in the boutique! Hope you can make your decision about her.

12. Congrats lady. Pruddddddddy

13. That's a stunning bag!

14. Someone revealed a similar bag in medium. I think the pattern was reversed - red on the bottom, stripes on the top.

I remember the large boroughs being heavy but the mediums not so heavy. I don't know how much weight the bar stripes add.

It's a pretty bag!

I agree that a size between medium and large could be perfect.

15. Beautiful!