Reveal!!! I'm in Love...

Congrats on your latest pair MaryJoe! Now to find a blue Chanel to match perfectly with your new shoes! :graucho:

oooh yes... can't wait for the classic flaps of the Spring/Summer season to arrive at my local boutique so I can have a look at the patent blue one... Hopefully my local boutique will get it...

Nadin22, you're right!!!

Presenting my new to me Pigalle 100 patent in Neptune!!!!!!!!

:love::cloud9::love::happydance::yahoo:

I love this colour, it's so rich and vibrant... perfect for spring!!!

Love these!!!

And I agree that Luisaviaroma service is amazing. I purchased a pair of shoes for my sister last week and I had to exchange them for a half size smaller - they even reserved it for me while the first one went back. :hbeat:

Love these!!!

And I agree that Luisaviaroma service is amazing. I purchased a pair of shoes for my sister last week and I had to exchange them for a half size smaller - they even reserved it for me while the first one went back. :hbeat:

:tup::tup::tup: That's really great!!!

And delivery is really fast! There I have just to tell you one thing: I live one hour away from Munich, and on Dec 30 my SA of the Chanel Boutique in Munich sent a package to me via UPS... It arrived five days (!!!) later - remember, I live only one hour away from Munich...

And the package from Luisaviaroma came with UPS, too and was delivered within two days... What a difference!!!