Reveal! I exchanged my Metallic Mini Classic Flap for this

1. Hi everyone! I recently bought a Mini Classic Flap in Metallic Lambskin. I loved it but I noticed cracking/peeling on the bottom after a handful of uses and was quite upset. I know that Metallic lambskin is delicate but I never expected it to do that just within a month.

Here are some pics of the mini

IMG_1495076757.378805.jpg

IMG_1495076771.399783.jpg

Gladly my SA was very nice and offered a return. Since it was my very first Chanel, I still wanted a Chanel item in the end so this is what I ended up getting.

IMG_1495076795.306666.jpg

2. squee! open it!

ms_emkay24 likes this.
  3. This is precisely the issue my sweet SA warned me about with metallics...cracking and chipping. Can't wait to see what you chose!!

llviolet and ms_emkay24 like this.
  4. I waited for another mini or a black boy caviar WOC (and had to be magnetic because I refuse to buy the snap closure WOCs) and I also stalked the "where have you seen" forum. An SA in Honolulu had a boy magnetic WOC in stock but not in black. After contemplating a couple days, I asked if she still had it and she did so I purchased it over the phone.

Here it is, Boy WOC with magnetic closure in calfskin.

IMG_1495080977.203835.jpg
    IMG_1495081118.827553.jpg
    IMG_1495081129.379278.jpg
    IMG_1495081137.168399.jpg

lili45, janellec, rowy65 and 14 others like this.
  5. What a gorgeous colour! Beautiful congrats! This bag will wear so much better than the metallic

ms_emkay24 likes this.
  6. Great choice! Love the color---Congrats!!!

ms_emkay24 likes this.
  7. Oo it's gorgeous!! Love the color.

ms_emkay24 likes this.
  8. boy woc!!! Congrats!

ms_emkay24 likes this.
  9. Stunning color!

ms_emkay24 likes this.
  10. I think I remember a big thread in the Shopping forum where a tPFer had purchased the same bag in London, but she returned it because she didn't want to risk it peeling because it's so delicate.

ms_emkay24 likes this.
  11. So pretty! Congrats on your new WOC!

I also had the same problem with the metallic lambskin. I got a card holder in metallic lambskin (same color like yours) and I haven't even used it and I had the same issue you had.. As much as I love the look of it, I decided to get something else.

ms_emkay24 and JazzyMac like this.
  12. Love your new WoC! Congrats!

13. Congrats. It's beautiful.

14. Love the color!

15. Such a Handsome Boy!!!
    How much did u get it for? ?
    I'm so glad the magnatic version came out! But i too suppose it would probably cost a little more than the Classic button ones?