Reveal! Gretta Signature "Gretchen" Hobo in T'moro

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
OK, I have to admit... I REALLY like this bag!! :woohoo: I know that a lot of people don't like siggy stuff, but that's their problem, lol. :P Luckily, I didn't buy this bag for them!! :biggrin: I love the Gretta Signature, especially in this t'moro brown shade.

But enough talk. Here she is...

Feet!

Inside...

She's light as a feather and actually pretty soft for a coated cotton bag. Also she's larger than expected but has a very nice drape and a generous shoulder drop. The closure on top is magnetic. Here's a size comparo w/Chelsea.

Last edited:

MaryBel

Dec 3, 2012
WA
OK, I have to admit... I REALLY like this bag!! :woohoo: I know that a lot of people don't like siggy stuff, but that's their problem, lol. :P Luckily, I didn't buy this bag for them!! I love the Gretta Signature, especially in this t'moro brown shade.

Feet!

Inside...

She's light as a feather and actually pretty soft for a coated cotton bag. Also she's larger than expected but has a very nice drape and a generous shoulder drop. Here's a size comparo w/Chelsea.

OMG! I love it. Congrats!
That means going to the outlet on Friday :graucho:
What's the style number?

Last edited:

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
OMG! I love it. Congrats!
That means going to the outlet on Friday :graucho:
What's the style number?
It's JK622 BM. The regular price is $218 but I got it for 40% off. I don't know if it comes in different colors; I didn't ask. :biggrin: Oh, and the tag just says "Hobo," but the SA at the outlet was calling it "Gretchen". The name of the design is Gretta Signature.

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
OK, I have to admit... I REALLY like this bag!! :woohoo: I know that a lot of people don't like siggy stuff, but that's their problem, lol. :P Luckily, I didn't buy this bag for them!! :biggrin: I love the Gretta Signature, especially in this t'moro brown shade.

Feet!

Inside...

She's light as a feather and actually pretty soft for a coated cotton bag. Also she's larger than expected but has a very nice drape and a generous shoulder drop. The closure on top is magnetic. Here's a size comparo w/Chelsea.

Congrats honey!! I REALLY like that hobo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Springer

Apr 27, 2014
I love siggy stuff and I LOVE that bag. I'm glad you are so happy with it. Had I not done what I did last night, I would be looking into this bad boy.

lovethatduck

Jul 21, 2014

Feet!

Inside...

Very Nice!

I've been eyeing this bag since 49LDAVIS's youtube vid. Love the strap on this, and that coloring.

I want it in something like the LV Artsy or Galleria--just rounder, a bit more billowy.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
I'm so glad!!!!! That is an awesome bag!!!!

FYI, if you've emailed, I haven't gotten it. LOL
:kiss: I can't believe your email is still putzed. Must be those photos I sent yesterday. HAHA

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
I love siggy stuff and I LOVE that bag. I'm glad you are so happy with it. Had I not done what I did last night, I would be looking into this bad boy.
Uh oh. What did you do??? :graucho: This is a great bag for the $$; I'm movin' in!!