Reveal ~ Glossy Ink Blue Virginia ~Luv Her

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
:yahoo:I LOVE Her....so sorry this is overdue........

Shots taken outside in Fla, a little overcast, but still very bright sun. In some pics I think it washes out her color some.

IMG_3411.jpg

IMG_3412.jpg

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

IMG_3413.jpg

Some close-ups of the leather and stitching. There is so much work involved in a Virginia, lots of decorative stitching and studs....The Ignes production team really outdid themselves on this beauty!

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

Ms. Liz..... That is a beautiful bag. Perfect! (PS love you pedi and your toe ring!).

I only remember seeing this GIB in an unstructured bag (excuse me if there were others posted..MIA for a bit..but I had to see this bag)..sorry..can't remember..I think Silly Kitty and Karla posted theirs..don't remember which.

Wowzers....I think this GIB is stunning in a structured bag with this perfect amount of detailing and studs..overall, this beauty appears to be able to morph from an everyday bag to a night on the town bag..excellent choice of lining too..lovely purple...and I know how you agonized about the chain/no chain..I bet you are thrilled with your choice!

Kudos to you..and to Ignes!

Ms. Lizardo,
Great Pics! Boy was that beauty worth the wait. She is DIVINE!!! I know that you must get lots of compliments when you wear her.
BTW-we have the same phone and the same cosmetic case (and we both have GIB bags with purple lining):nuts:. Great minds think alike. :blush:

PS-Love the toes and the ring!