Reveal: Flower-Embellished Leather Backpack, mod pics + what fits

Selenet

Mar 10, 2016
I love backpacks and I love flowers so the small Fendi backpack seemed like a perfect bag for me. Backpacks are super easy and practical. Here is my new bag:

fendibackpack (1).jpg

Before I purchased this bag I tried to look for reviews and examples what fits inside but found none. Therefore I decided to take some pics myself to help others who might be wondering the same. I decided to get the size small because I wasn't sure if the mini size fits an Ipad mini. Even though the measurements indicate that it might fit, the upper part is a little round, so corners might not fit. This bag fits thin A4 files but because of the "round" shape nothing thick that doesn't fold a bit from corners fits. Macbook 13" doesn't fit.

Here are some mod pics:

IMG_2491 (1).jpg
IMG_2495 (1).jpg

And the most important thing: what does it fit? Hopefully this will helpful to others. :smile:
fendifits.jpg
Cream, sunglasses and case, glasses and case, Ipad mini, two books and a A4 sized notebook, a big scarf, biscuits, wallet, passport, keys, lipstick, makeup case, hand sanitizer, water bottle (0,33), and powder. If you don't have a scarf it can fit quite a bit more.
Some pictures what each compartment fits and how does the bag look when I have put all these things inside:
ota.jpg
The front pocket can fit keys, lipstick and passport (or other items similar in size, like bus card etc). The main compartment is still not full as you can see from the picture but this was before I put the scarf there.

I bought the bag from the flagship store in Rome and it costed 2200 euros. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

I love backpacks and I love flowers so the small Fendi backpack seemed like a perfect bag for me. Backpacks are super easy and practical. Here is my new bag:

View attachment 3718514

Before I purchased this bag I tried to look for reviews and examples what fits inside but found none. Therefore I decided to take some pics myself to help others who might be wondering the same. I decided to get the size small because I wasn't sure if the mini size fits an Ipad mini. Even though the measurements indicate that it might fit, the upper part is a little round, so corners might not fit. This bag fits thin A4 files but because of the "round" shape nothing thick that doesn't fold a bit from corners fits. Macbook 13" doesn't fit.

Here are some mod pics:

View attachment 3718519
View attachment 3718520

And the most important thing: what does it fit? Hopefully this will helpful to others. :smile:
View attachment 3718523
Cream, sunglasses and case, glasses and case, Ipad mini, two books and a A4 sized notebook, a big scarf, biscuits, wallet, passport, keys, lipstick, makeup case, hand sanitizer, water bottle (0,33), and powder. If you don't have a scarf it can fit quite a bit more.
Some pictures what each compartment fits and how does the bag look when I have put all these things inside:
View attachment 3718540
The front pocket can fit keys, lipstick and passport (or other items similar in size, like bus card etc). The main compartment is still not full as you can see from the picture but this was before I put the scarf there.

I bought the bag from the flagship store in Rome and it costed 2200 euros. Thanks for letting me share :smile:
That is adorable! Congratulations!

Reactions: Selenet
thank you for this post and beautiful bag! i have been looking around for more info on the backpacks as well with no luck. i finally took the plunge and bought the mini backpack. huhu. i'm gonna test the mini backpack if its gonna fit my ipad pro. :angel:

Reactions: Selenet