*REVEAL* First vintage Chanel piece! Also need help identifying...

Aug 14, 2009
Hey girlies!!

So I picked up this beauty today at a consignment store I visit often in Toronto.

It had a little tag that said $2200 but when I was at the cash desk and ready to pay, the associate double checked the store's inventory book and told me it must be my lucky day because another associate had priced it wrong and its actually $2600! I don't know about you, but whenever these things happen to me at the cash desk, I experience awesomeness and always go WOW WAHOO! :P

Now, this piece is one I've never seen on any celebrity before nor have I ever came across any pictures of it online, so I was just wondering if it has a name or if anyone has any info on it?

Like how much it's value is now? Is it really around the $2600 mark? Was $2200 still too expensive for a vintage piece?

I double checked and its auth. number is 234**** so I already know it's from the early 90's. Which to me, is awesome!

Here are the pics :smile:

:/ not sure why its sideways like that

Attachments

• f.JPG
    f.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 227
  • e.JPG
    e.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
beautiful vintage, but wow you paid alot for that! I am not an expert but I have bought many vintage chanel... I would pay approx $1000-$1200 for that bag. Please don't take offense, it is still a beautiful bag, i cant believe they were selling it for 2600 to begin with let alone 2200 :|

beautiful vintage, but wow you paid alot for that! I am not an expert but I have bought many vintage chanel... I would pay approx $1000-$1200 for that bag. Please don't take offense, it is still a beautiful bag, i cant believe they were selling it for 2600 to begin with let alone 2200 :|
sorry but I kinda agree that I have seen vintage of this size price range from 1000-1500. But it is a beautiful bag!! Enjoy it!!

It's very cute, I love that style Chanel chain. However, yes it was grossly overpriced.. It would run you in any reputable online consignment shop or auction site, approx $995-$1295 depending on wear (pics aren't that clear I can't quite tell). But as long as you love it and it was worth it to you (might be hard to find that exact bag ever again too) then enjoy her and wear her well. :smile:

PS.. I would recommend taking pics of the stamp, hardware, sticker area etc.. And getting it authenticated. Just in case.