REVEAL!! FedEx man just arrived...my "when I grow up" bag is here!!

Remember when I had several station bags.. my first coach bags. I wish I still had them! Although they would not look this nice and new. I was pretty hard on my bags back then around 20 years ago. LOVE YOUR NEW WILLIS

hooray! i went to my store today to order some stuff and see spring bags, and the SA brought out two coach originals bags-- court bag and rambler's legacy (?). the leather on them was amazing and thick and i liked the fuzzy/natural lap of the inside leather hehe...british tan in the originals' leather, IRL,, is gorgeous! congratulations!!!

This bag looks gorgeous....I came across this on the Coach website and have put it in my shopping bag. I was curious how much do you think you can fit in the bag?

I was able to fit my 10.5 inch netbook, large zip around wallet, cell, keys. If I don't have the netbook, I can fit my large zip around wallet, agenda (medium size), small wristlet, keys, cell. HTH!

I was able to fit my 10.5 inch netbook, large zip around wallet, cell, keys. If I don't have the netbook, I can fit my large zip around wallet, agenda (medium size), small wristlet, keys, cell. HTH!

dumb question it may seem to the netbook owners but 10.5 inch -- that means the screen-size measured diagonally? i was wondering how long your netbook is, and if you can fit it fine in your willis (able to close the flap down) standing up vertically or laying on its side in your bag? :P i tried the new willis at the store and couldnt fit my kindle (9.4" at its longest) standing up in the bag! i'm wondering if the coach originals willis that is a teeny bit bigger than the new willis, might let me squeeze in more stuff!